FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got gold 3 again.

Tried a few teams in the league SBCs, had fuck all from the packs, and bought a player for 10k and he was only 1k while trying to remove him from my transfer targets :lol: 

Del Piero is arguable the worst player I've used.

Three of my last four games of the weekend league ended in disconnects while I was winning came down to a final game with me raging and I got pumped off someone better than me. Bullshit right there.

Built a cheap team to use in squad battles this moening and romped legendary in every game it's so weird.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Three of my last four games of the weekend league ended in disconnects while I was winning came down to a final game with me raging and I got pumped off someone better than me. Bullshit right there.

Built a cheap team to use in squad battles this moening and romped legendary in every game it's so weird.

Aren't you the guy who won like 60-0 using 4 minute halfs on legendary? How are you losing now?

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Anyone having problems with online seasons? Every online game I play the server doesn't award points or update stats.

Only played one game on seasons tonight but got the exact same. Thankfully i lost, was last minute aswell so was fucking raging then realised it never showed up/counted :lol: 

Archived