FIFA 18

DeanMK

49 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Icardi good ? Seems everybody has them in there team . Thinking of switching up formation to 3 at the back , but shipping goals as it is .

I've started conceding less and scoring more since changing. 

Icardi is ok. He's great at a first time shot on the turn or from crosses

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've started conceding less and scoring more since changing. 

Icardi is ok. He's great at a first time shot on the turn or from crosses

Think I’m gonna need to try something , having some wild games like 7-4 , 5-3 , daft scorelines like that . 

I dunno if sned26 is on here but I just played him gers vs gers 5  1 to me.

Alves getting sent off for both of us. Dalcio scoring and setting up herrera Miller did everything but score for me.  Set up morelos with a lovely through ball from my own half. 

Dunno if this annoys anyone else but see in tight games when you take the lead with say 5 mins to go and the opponent quits I get pissed off. 1 1 there for most of the match and it's a great game end to end and 85 min i score a decent goal from some hard work and the cunt quits. I'll happily take the win but I'd rather have earned it over the full game and can't understand why they just give up when they could have easily got another goal or went on to win

23 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dunno if this annoys anyone else but see in tight games when you take the lead with say 5 mins to go and the opponent quits I get pissed off. 1 1 there for most of the match and it's a great game end to end and 85 min i score a decent goal from some hard work and the cunt quits. I'll happily take the win but I'd rather have earned it over the full game and can't understand why they just give up when they could have easily got another goal or went on to win

I was playing a beggar a few weeks back and he went 2 up early doors then i started booting fuck out him, 6 yellows and 1 red by half time then pulled a goal back, then another red but kept plugging away and scored a screamer of an equaliser through Niko and the cunt rage quit with a minute to go:lol:

Archived