FIFA 18

DeanMK

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Here's the current squad. 

Screenshot_20171009-131558.thumb.png.60f7b8c0743a939f75625cff39553149.pngScreenshot_20171009-131606.thumb.png.d12449e17ae6d4d3194c37ac621bab9d.pngScreenshot_20171009-131615.thumb.png.2fb49db4663a04aae66102f09577a442.png

I'll get home tonight and hoping for some decent rewards in my squad battles pack. I'm really enjoying that feature of the game this year.

What`s Khedira like, pace puts me off for a 2 man midfield but my team badly lacks physicality and just gets annoying when physical midfields just bully them off the ball.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Monk said:

What`s Khedira like, pace puts me off for a 2 man midfield but my team badly lacks physicality and just gets annoying when physical midfields just bully them off the ball.

He's decent mate usually in the right  position so pace isn't an issue. Decent shot from distance too. 

Bonaventura is worth a look as well better pace than khedira. Biglia as well is better than last year. 

3 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Do you play against the computer in battle mode or what I’ve not checked it out yet

Yes mate against computer and you can change the difficulty setting before each match based on how you think you'll do against that squad 

I hate this game with a passion.

Why make a football game where you cannot defend?

Average score must be about 5-3 or something.

Piss poor from EA, so much so they’ve altered the keepers to make them better and they’ve made shooting less accurate. Doesn’t fix defending ffs, and you’d never notice the difference in keeper skills with the new update.

At least I’ve got Kane, Eriksen and Pique in the squad... not that I even care about UT at all. Bought my players cheap as chips at the beginning but hate the gameplay so much I can’t even bring myself to turn UT on.

Last year I played online seasons with spurs and got to 120th best in the rankings out of 4.5 million. This year they’ve messed it up badly and quite rightly it is getting absolutely shat on.

Id rather hunt out PES 6 and play that.

24 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I hate this game with a passion.

Why make a football game where you cannot defend?

Average score must be about 5-3 or something.

Piss poor from EA, so much so they’ve altered the keepers to make them better and they’ve made shooting less accurate. Doesn’t fix defending ffs, and you’d never notice the difference in keeper skills with the new update.

Got skelped 7-5 earlier on in the draft, try and clear the ball they tackle and miss it, then try and tackle and they kick it off the other cunts players leg, and it bounces straight to his other player, lot of wank.

27 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Sold off Varane and invested elsewhere. Still have 100k in the bank

22424403_1693771857321330_58212907880997

How much does a team like that cost to build? Taking out the special cards.

Used to be able to build reasonable teams for cheap but the last few years the prices have been a lot higher.

23 minutes ago, MasterD said:

How much does a team like that cost to build? Taking out the special cards.

Used to be able to build reasonable teams for cheap but the last few years the prices have been a lot higher.

Costa 30-40k

Carrasco 25-35k

Pedro <5k

Wass (IF) 30-35K

Koke 5-10k

Fabregas 25-35k

Filipe Luis 30-35k

Laporte <5k

Umtiti 15-20k

Capa 1k (despite being a 78 he's actually one of the best attacking RB's in the game)

Adna 20-25k

Re-selling Luis, Fabregas, Pedro and Costa though.. Bringing in Zaza(IF), Dembele, Rakitic and Antunes.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got skelped 7-5 earlier on in the draft, try and clear the ball they tackle and miss it, then try and tackle and they kick it off the other cunts players leg, and it bounces straight to his other player, lot of wank.

It’s just unfinished. How you can read a throughball and run right in front of it only to watch it literally go through the player to fucking Rashford, Martial or Lukaku every time does get a bit old.

If you sprint at someone and change direction quickly they can’t tackle you and if you just keep passing it and passing it they can’t get the ball because the AI is so fucked. My defenders move out all the time and leave gaps now whereas last year I could almost tell from the halfway line if the guy could score because you could position your defenders so cleanly.

I honestly hate this years edition and I can’t explain how disappointing it is.

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

It’s just unfinished. How you can read a throughball and run right in front of it only to watch it literally go through the player to fucking Rashford, Martial or Lukaku every time does get a bit old.

If you sprint at someone and change direction quickly they can’t tackle you and if you just keep passing it and passing it they can’t get the ball because the AI is so fucked. My defenders move out all the time and leave gaps now whereas last year I could almost tell from the halfway line if the guy could score because you could position your defenders so cleanly.

I honestly hate this years edition and I can’t explain how disappointing it is.

Last year the AI did literally everything for you defensively.

The game isn't great by any means but it is a lot better than last years which had worse flaws in the competitive scene.

About to start my first Weekend League of the year now wish me luck.

Archived