FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Got to division 7 in ultimate team and been hammered the first 5 games,getting right on ma tits this

Aye I noticed a jump in quality from 8 to 7 I just maintained my position 1st season.

Decided to splash out on gomez and the gers kits and badge as well 

19 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye I noticed a jump in quality from 8 to 7 I just maintained my position 1st season.

It’s a striker am on the lookout for batshuayi is garbage.am piss poor at defending right enough,wouldn’t matter who I had in defence 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Was the same in seasons mate. Only lost 5 games and 4 of them in 7. Just clung on

Had to take a break from it this weekend, was undefeated in my first 19 matches, winning 18 and found it pretty comfortable then went on FUT champions and lost 5 of my first 7. Standard of teams just seems that much better, every midfield seems to have Bakayoko and most the people I played had easily 150-300k teams who are just faster stronger and better.

Don`t know why this game gets me so angry :lol: but I`m just going to stick to the season`s mode on UT instead of the weekend league now.

Bit the bullet and ordered the day before release, 10 days later and still no sign of it. Seems that, a few birthday cards, and a birthday gift have all gone missing in the post within a couple of weeks. Just my fucking luck. Ah well, hope you're all enjoying it at least.

12 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Had to take a break from it this weekend, was undefeated in my first 19 matches, winning 18 and found it pretty comfortable then went on FUT champions and lost 5 of my first 7. Standard of teams just seems that much better, every midfield seems to have Bakayoko and most the people I played had easily 150-300k teams who are just faster stronger and better.

Don`t know why this game gets me so angry :lol: but I`m just going to stick to the season`s mode on UT instead of the weekend league now.

Same mate:lol:it’s frustrating as fuck and makes me want to belt somecunt

Archived