FIFA 18

DeanMK

1 hour ago, Mols94 said:

4-1-4-1 is working well for me. Allows you to completely swarm the midfield 

Just tested it and agree. I'll probably need to set my left and right back to be a bit more adventurous on the attack as they didn't overlap as much as I got in 4 4 2 or 4 4 1 1 but I liked the way the team played 4 1 4 1 and won 3 nil 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out

Miller 320k to Nottingham Forest

Tavernier £3m to Getafe

Wallace £1.75m to Leeds

Dalcio £1.4m to Anzhi

Windass £1.6m to Millwall 

Hodson 750k to Sheffield Utd

Foderingham £4.5m to Aston Villa 

In

Walker for £1.75m

McLean for £2m

Moult for £1.3m

Fleck for £2m

M.Clarke for £1m

J.Worrall for £1.8m

Moult is a machine in this game, 9 goals in 10 games. 

Morelos has 9 in 12.

Long balls 

A few times now it's about 85 mins and game is either a draw or I'm up by one I've switched to a long ball tactic (which is one i never used last year) and I'm getting goals from it. I'm presuming they've went attacking which is surely helping but I'll keep trying this to rule out it just being a fluke 

Screenshot_20171005-235849.thumb.png.258523e437cb39d7868f78e54d3e3944.pngScreenshot_20171005-235916.thumb.png.4bada3d650f695a400c66e4f944ac845.pngScreenshot_20171005-235926.thumb.png.fd87c82ed438568808afa2555addb4f6.png

that's me up to div 7 now and the team as it stands 

Gonna fire more into squad battles before the deadline. I'm not too far off gold on it so should get a decent reward and tbf it's pretty good practice so its helping me. 

Eder is probs my favourite the now he gets everywhere and is creating most of the moves that finish in goals 

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Commentator's patter is even worse this year.

That's a soggy chip, yes, there's no salt and vinegar at all.

You heard the one about saying that's the right way to dive in football when doing a diving header or the goalie making a save then it's goes on to gripe about the diving in modern football.

13 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You heard the one about saying that's the right way to dive in football when doing a diving header or the goalie making a save then it's goes on to gripe about the diving in modern football.

Mute the game volume and use Spotify or YouTube on your phone.

18 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Don't think so mate :lol: 

The one about a kitchen and fire or something was dreadful a few years ago but these sound worse :lol: Think a get annoyed more by the commentators than anything else.

Archived