Waghorns Dug

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, plumbGER said:

One of my favourite things in life is when i see someone who looks their dug.

Like Waghorn.

:lol:

To be fair I'm hoping it's his birds or something he bought for the wean. Any guy who buys a toy dog for themselves needs to have a word. That's one of them wee French things that don't even like going for walks. No dog in the thing. A big hamster for the weans is all it's good for. Better off with a big dog in a wee body like a Jack Russell if he was after a small one.

Embarrassing for the club if he's in love with that thing and taking it walks. I wouldn't walk along the road with it unless with the weans. Have you ever seen one. A toy bull dog FFS :lol:

Thank fuck we will no longer have to rely on these new age type of players. Half that team probably cry about Brexit and spend all day on Facebook discussing cooking.

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He's a selective supporter KS.

What has there been over the past few seasons to actually like about where the club is? The players have been imposters, the management teams have been shit and the board can't even get a deal sorted so fans can happily buy our tops. 

Hopefully with a clear out and these new signings we can start to get back to where we belong. I'm not going to pretend that anything in the recent past has been anything short of utter fucking piss though. 

40 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What has there been over the past few seasons to actually like about where the club is? The players have been imposters, the management teams have been shit and the board can't even get a deal sorted so fans can happily buy our tops. 

Hopefully with a clear out and these new signings we can start to get back to where we belong. I'm not going to pretend that anything in the recent past has been anything short of utter fucking piss though. 

So you will defo be back in full support when we are winning and playing great football then and everything is huncky dorey 

:tu: nice one

9 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

If you put an animal down, you are ending it, getting rid of it. If you want to end something, you destroy it.

Yeah, but they don't say that when a woman gets an abortion.

"We're now going to destroy your lovely little child even before it's started its life, are you sure you want to go through with this?" "noooo!"

When you get a pet killed because it's ill the thing is put down, killed seems too harsh. It's someones loved pet so you cant say we'll have to kill your dog scamp... and you for calling your dog scamp.

When you get a pet killed because it has hurt someone it's like revenge, it's like humans are taking control of the situation, the evil horrible dog must pay - let's destroy it. Putting it down would sound too caring.

Weird huh?

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah, but they don't say that when a woman gets an abortion.

"We're now going to destroy your lovely little child even before it's started its life, are you sure you want to go through with this?" "noooo!"

When you get a pet killed because it's ill the thing is put down, killed seems too harsh. It's someones loved pet so you cant say we'll have to kill your dog scamp... and you for calling your dog scamp.

When you get a pet killed because it has hurt someone it's like revenge, it's like humans are taking control of the situation, the evil horrible dog must pay - let's destroy it. Putting it down would sound too caring.

Weird huh?

There are more owners I'd have put down first :tu:

6 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Well it's hardly the dogs fault in my opinion, I'm not talking about Frenchies, but, there are also certain breeds that should not be pets. Yet you see folk walking about with certain breeds for status or whatever and these are the very dogs that need more training to make them more friendly and less aggressive. But you know for a fact these folk don't know anything about that or care about it, until something bad happens. Then the dog is killed.

8 hours ago, William McBeath said:

To be fair I'm hoping it's his birds or something he bought for the wean. Any guy who buys a toy dog for themselves needs to have a word. That's one of them wee French things that don't even like going for walks. No dog in the thing. A big hamster for the weans is all it's good for. Better off with a big dog in a wee body like a Jack Russell if he was after a small one.

Embarrassing for the club if he's in love with that thing and taking it walks. I wouldn't walk along the road with it unless with the weans. Have you ever seen one. A toy bull dog FFS :lol:

Thank fuck we will no longer have to rely on these new age type of players. Half that team probably cry about Brexit and spend all day on Facebook discussing cooking.

Sounds like a few RM posters I could mention. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The Rangers supporters have been the glue that has and is still holding the club together - nothing else.  Thank fuck for loyal supporters mate.  WATP.

2 hours ago, wilberforce1 said:

Lots of folk say this and always say there's no bad dogs just bad owners

And every dog owner thinks they're good at it.

And every parent who's child's face has been bitten off by their dog has said or thought "oh he's a good dog he would never bite her"

Folk always say this shit till the day their dog permanently deforms their child, they should blame themselves as well as the dog

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you will defo be back in full support when we are winning and playing great football then and everything is huncky dorey 

:tu: nice one

I never stopped supporting the club. Supporting doesn't mean you have to act as if everything is brilliant when it blatantly hasn't been though. 

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The Rangers supporters have been the glue that has and is still holding the club together - nothing else.  Thank fuck for loyal supporters mate.  WATP.

Absolutely, I have never argued otherwise.

I don't understand how saying Waghorn is pish has somehow been turned into me picking and choosing when I support the club though :lol:

Id agree that over recent seasons most of my posts have been negative but that doesn't mean when I go to games I stand screaming abuse for 90 minutes. This forum gives people the ability to voice opinions after games, and unfortunately it has been absolute pish for the most part recently. Hopefully next season will be different with the new signings.