Bear Visits Rivals Store In Desperate Plea To Get His Shirt Named

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Go look yirself ya lazy arse. You should anyway as you appear not to be as educated in Rangers as you should be. It will do you good. Ask yir dad, grandfather whoever. 

:tu:

I have looked can't find any pics of the stadium before 1969 where you can read what it says on the crest

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's as if, instead of not printing it due to being a non story they decided to go with it to try to make a point of us looking like we're under their thumb. 

No other purpose to this story and the supposed fan is a walloper as well, plenty other sports shops he could have taken the time to go to. 

Fucking wank. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's not just the past few years though mate. They're republican loving kiddie fiddling fucks and that's been going on from the beginning. That whole club and its entire support can go take itself into the fucking sea and die off. 

True but it's getting worse . And after the last 5 years ,you would think that so many of these fools would learn .

Like Malvern said . Story is just a shite read but it's what we come to expect from mainly the beggar loving redtops

20 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

What about thisIMG_3419.JPG.fb636d0d36256532e43789669a9f03ca.JPGIMG_3420.thumb.JPG.b373ec2b6c1c8f1ceb5bd42db21cfb83.JPG

semper paratus

:lol: You can put anything on a flag etc, I was looking for a pic of crest on the main stand where you can see it says Aye Ready, only ones I can find say Ready Like the view at end of this video shows you

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.millar.581/videos/10211410331765547/

or this

ibrox.thumb.jpg.ea7e1093d79530f2c6ccbc127bdbcfdb.jpg

Guy in OP is an absolute wanker, it would have been one thing doing it just as a favour to his pal but the fact he went to the papers about it just proves hes a spastic and a poof.

Probably one of these cunts who say their Rangers fans because their famiily support us, but have never been to a game and would rather watch tennis.

As for the Aye Ready thing

There was an 8 page thread about it previously where no definitive answer was reached, "Aye Ready" was definitely the motto of the Rangers Supporters Association.

However looking online I can find numerous accounts of people saying years ago that it definitely did say "Aye Ready" at Ibrox, this is from numerous sites not just one, so looks likely that it was true.

Maybe @TheMoonlighter or someone else from the Founders Trail would know more about it

Found this too http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/aye_ready_200064/index.shtml

My father and I had the pleasure of being in ex-player and goal scorer supreme Jim Forrest's company the other day,of which much was said about Rangers old and new.Must say,Forrest has many a tale to tell,some of which I'll keep for now.

Forrest,a great goal scorer of my Father's generation ( early to mid 1960s),still does hospitality work for Rangers and is a stalwart to this day.

Anyway,of note was Forrest still wearing the Rangers colours, tie, blazer et al and of course the subject of 'Aye Ready' or 'Ready' came up:

PS: 'I note your Rangers blazer with badge,was it 'Ready' when you were there?'

JF: 'It was.Ready then and Ready now.Ready was on the badge when I first signed at Rangers and it was on,when I got my first player's blazer '

PS: 'Do you remember what was on the side of the Main Stand though?'

JF: ' Well that was 'Aye Ready,yes I remember that.The club stuck with plain 'Ready' for the badge on the blazers though.Officially it was just 'Ready' and they stuck with that and later everybody knew it has just 'Ready'.

KS: ' I remember it on the Main Stand in the 50s and 60s,so you DID see it? Many now doubt it was painted there,especially on 'Follow Follow' ...(message board-a plug!) '

JF: 'Yes it was there,I saw it everyday.It got changed though about the time I was there,1964,65.Why?,well 'Ready' was being used on everything.Suppose it could have been 'Aye Ready',but somewhere somebody changed it & it became 'Ready'.

PS: 'Early pictures show it as 'Ready' on Bill Struth's blazer..'

JF: 'I think someone was to 'do' the badge and it 'became' 'Ready'.That just stuck.Still used now,so the club says it's 'Ready' as the official motto...'

Well,a former player,who played when many alledge 'Aye Ready' was on the Main Stand,including many I know of,also knew of it painted there too.He saw it everyday until it changed apparently in the mid-60s,as 'Ready' was more accessable to the club.It also had been used on the badge on the players clothing for some time.Of course,looks like it could have been 'Aye Ready' if the embroiderers had their way....Never used as 'official' though on anything issued by the club...(now I could differ,but I won't)

BLUEFORYOU

THE EDITOR OF “THE RANGERS HISTORIAN" REPLIES:-

“It was good to know that Jim Forrest (a near-neighbour of mine) confirmed what I knew to be fact.

“However one point should be emphasised - the wording on the blazer badges has no relevance to the club's official motto.

Originally the motto was 'AYE WORK AWA', which was then changed to 'READY AYE READY', subsequently shortened to 'AYE READY' and finally in 1966 to 'READY'.

“The change in 1966 was explained as being a modernising move, but in fact it was so that the badge could be legally incorporated.

I” have explained all of this more than once on the 'FF messageboard and on various Rangers internet lists - must say I am mystified why the debate continues.

“Regards

“Robert McElroy”

So from what I can gather this debate has been going on for years without anyone providing proof either way, looks like its one of those things where youre either "aye ready" and sure that used to be the motto or youre "Ready" and sure that always was the motto :lol: 

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Found this too http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/aye_ready_200064/index.shtml

My father and I had the pleasure of being in ex-player and goal scorer supreme Jim Forrest's company the other day,of which much was said about Rangers old and new.Must say,Forrest has many a tale to tell,some of which I'll keep for now.

Forrest,a great goal scorer of my Father's generation ( early to mid 1960s),still does hospitality work for Rangers and is a stalwart to this day.

Anyway,of note was Forrest still wearing the Rangers colours, tie, blazer et al and of course the subject of 'Aye Ready' or 'Ready' came up:

PS: 'I note your Rangers blazer with badge,was it 'Ready' when you were there?'

JF: 'It was.Ready then and Ready now.Ready was on the badge when I first signed at Rangers and it was on,when I got my first player's blazer '

PS: 'Do you remember what was on the side of the Main Stand though?'

JF: ' Well that was 'Aye Ready,yes I remember that.The club stuck with plain 'Ready' for the badge on the blazers though.Officially it was just 'Ready' and they stuck with that and later everybody knew it has just 'Ready'.

KS: ' I remember it on the Main Stand in the 50s and 60s,so you DID see it? Many now doubt it was painted there,especially on 'Follow Follow' ...(message board-a plug!) '

JF: 'Yes it was there,I saw it everyday.It got changed though about the time I was there,1964,65.Why?,well 'Ready' was being used on everything.Suppose it could have been 'Aye Ready',but somewhere somebody changed it & it became 'Ready'.

PS: 'Early pictures show it as 'Ready' on Bill Struth's blazer..'

JF: 'I think someone was to 'do' the badge and it 'became' 'Ready'.That just stuck.Still used now,so the club says it's 'Ready' as the official motto...'

Well,a former player,who played when many alledge 'Aye Ready' was on the Main Stand,including many I know of,also knew of it painted there too.He saw it everyday until it changed apparently in the mid-60s,as 'Ready' was more accessable to the club.It also had been used on the badge on the players clothing for some time.Of course,looks like it could have been 'Aye Ready' if the embroiderers had their way....Never used as 'official' though on anything issued by the club...(now I could differ,but I won't)

BLUEFORYOU

THE EDITOR OF “THE RANGERS HISTORIAN" REPLIES:-

“It was good to know that Jim Forrest (a near-neighbour of mine) confirmed what I knew to be fact.

“However one point should be emphasised - the wording on the blazer badges has no relevance to the club's official motto.

Originally the motto was 'AYE WORK AWA', which was then changed to 'READY AYE READY', subsequently shortened to 'AYE READY' and finally in 1966 to 'READY'.

“The change in 1966 was explained as being a modernising move, but in fact it was so that the badge could be legally incorporated.

I” have explained all of this more than once on the 'FF messageboard and on various Rangers internet lists - must say I am mystified why the debate continues.

“Regards

“Robert McElroy”

So from what I can gather this debate has been going on for years without anyone providing proof either way, looks like its one of those things where youre either "aye ready" and sure that used to be the motto or youre "Ready" and sure that always was the motto :lol: 

Yeah saw that article but would be nice to see a pic to back it up, odd that none seem to be available. I don't think it will ever be resolved, as you say, looks like its one of those things where youre either "aye ready" and sure that used to be the motto or youre "Ready" and sure that always was the motto :lol: 

54 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Na mate, the Rangers shop, SD, Greaves, and JD had all run out. Timmys to the rescue! 

Fuckin wank of a guy had to stick it the papers aswell. Even worse is they actually printed it. 

What is wrong wi these cunts they just want to be loved by the taigs. Walking into a sellik shop man ?. When a was a wee guy a always passed it going for the train and I made sure I spat on the windae everytime.

22 minutes ago, Don54 said:

:lol: You can put anything on a flag etc, I was looking for a pic of crest on the main stand where you can see it says Aye Ready, only ones I can find say Ready Like the view at end of this video shows you

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.millar.581/videos/10211410331765547/

I think youre right to an extent, i dont think the Offical Motto has ever been Aye Ready, but the phrase Aye Ready has been used for decades and has been on official club merch etc

7 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

What is wrong wi these cunts they just want to be loved by the taigs. Walking into a sellik shop man ?. When a was a wee guy a always passed it going for the train and I made sure I spat on the windae everytime.

34 years old and I still growl at the window ?

Creeping about in the night in Oz.
Just a matter of time till Andrew is collared by plod getting up to no good.
Me personally would've went with Mr +Mrs Tat.
I'm calling the cunt who typed this piece of drivel a fuckin liar and this is a figment of his imagination.
Would rather have went to SD than the knew camp and give the tinkers £30. :UK: 

If you're that desperate that you check all the sports shops in central Scotland (not just 2 or 3) and you can't wait for a week or two for new lettering to be delivered, you come clean and admit you should have organised it sooner then deliver the finished shirts after the wedding with an apology for being disorganised.

But if you really can't cope with all this and you really are content to lower yourself to going to their shop and actually paying them real money to put the lettering on, you really and truly never ever let anyone know. Just no one. So what was he thinking about telling folk and then taking a few tainted quid from the rhecord to advertise the fact that he had just let himself and other down, not too mention give them more ammo that our shop doesn't have enough stock?

Who seriously thinks that, if the story was one of them having to come to our shop due to lack of stock, the story would have been allowed to run in the rhecord?

20 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Same mate, I can't even look at the place when I see one from a distance.

I wanted my hole of this bird when I was 17. Was with her for a few weeks and her birthday came up. She asked for a scum top and thought may as well if I can get my hole. She was stunning. Went to buy it at jdat the trongate and guy went to hand me it to put it in the bag. Told him to so it as I wasn't touching it and he said do you not think that's immature and I said clearly you're a taig and love them immature ?

Never let her wear it around me. Also I did get my hole. She used to have beads hanging off her bed and I used to open the window end launch them in the garden anytime I was in hers. 

Didn't last long ?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Wanker. 

I can't deal with people that have taig mates either. Sitting there discussing football and allowing them to throw cheap shots in about us being "zombies" or whatever the fuck, and just laughing it off with them. 

Brutal.

Not in my life mate but apparently I'm stone age :p: