Champions League Draw

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

When other posters did challenge him over it he went into hiding.

He was only there to noise up supporters he deemed as "mutants" and "the worst shat out in creation"...

He was a troll. 

8 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I challenged him I asked him what he knew about my club

Fair enough if you did. And he didn't reply, which reflects badly on him. 

Which is the way it always should be unless the mark is overstepped. This hasn't, but if it has, then others are as guilty of this kind of language and behaviour and should also be banned.

Unless we're all hypocrites on here or can handle abuse of anyone except The Orange Order or Linfield.

Just now, Inigo said:

Which is the way it always should be unless the mark is overstepped. This hasn't, but if it has, then others are as guilty of this kind of language and behaviour and should also be banned.

Unless we're all hypocrites on here or can handle abuse of anyone except The Orange Order or Linfield.

No to be constantly called a knuckledragger by a faceless gutless cunt would do the trick. Let me tell you pal anybody called me that to my face because of my background would be dealt with in no uncertain terms. I have never used a racist or derogatory term on this board in all the time I have been on here and in fact looking back on it I did call for the banning of another poster ,that being Christchurch for his anti semitic anti muslim posts..were you happy to see him banned?

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

oh an another thing I am not a member of the OO .i am an atheist

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

No to be constantly called a knuckledragger by a faceless gutless cunt would do the trick. Let me tell you pal anybody called me that to my face because of my background would be dealt with in no uncertain terms. I have never used a racist or derogatory term on this board in all the time I have been on here and in fact looking back on it I did call for the banning of another poster ,that being Christchurch for his anti semitic anti muslim posts..were you happy to see him banned?

I can't remember what Christchurch posted exactly, but I'm pretty certain it went a fair bit beyond calling people knuckledraggers and all the rest of what WW posted here, especially considering the very specific history that antisemitism has,and how finely it borders with racism. In retrospect would I want him banned? Probably not. He was roundly derided, and it showed him up for what he was, and showed the rest of the forum in a good light for it.

In a more recent example, I've read several posters refer to Muslims as scum and other such things, and I'm not just talking about referring to extremists or Islamists or anything like that. WW gets banned, then so should they, and we're including one or two fairly popular posters here. I didn't, and won't, call for any of them to be banned either.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I can't remember what Christchurch posted exactly, but I'm pretty certain it went a fair bit beyond calling people knuckledraggers and all the rest of what WW posted here, especially considering the very specific history that antisemitism has,and how finely it borders with racism. In retrospect would I want him banned? Probably not. He was roundly derided, and it showed him up for what he was, and showed the rest of the forum in a good light for it.

In a more recent example, I've read several posters refer to Muslims as scum and other such things, and I'm not just talking about referring to extremists or Islamists or anything like that. WW gets banned, then so should they, and we're including one or two fairly popular posters here. I didn't, and won't, call for any of them to be banned either.

I knew this is what you were getting at. I can't remember seeing anyone write anything saying all Muslims are scum, I may be wrong but what I consistently called for in light of the attacks is a complete lockdown on Islam, extra surveillance, extra checks etc etc with a possible ban on the religion itself. Personally I don't really think this warrants a ban, if you think this is the same as calling fellow supporters "worst shat out if creation" or "Rangers supporting mutants" then fair enough, maybe I was wrong.

I remember in the politics section a lot of people saying "Muslim bastards" etc etc because that is essentially what the terrorists are, they are bastards and they are Muslim. 

Anyway, I've a great night so I'm out. 

Just now, A.T.G said:

I knew this is what you were getting at. I can't remember seeing anyone write anything saying all Muslims are scum, I may be wrong but what I consistently called for in light of the attacks is a complete lockdown on Islam, extra surveillance, extra checks etc etc with a possible ban on the religion itself. Personally I don't really think this warrants a ban, if you think this is the same as calling fellow supporters "worst shat out if creation" or "Rangers supporting mutants" then fair enough, maybe I was wrong.

I remember in the politics section a lot of people saying "Muslim bastards" etc etc because that is essentially what the terrorists are, they are bastards and they are Muslim. 

Anyway, I've a great night so I'm out. 

Ohhh, they have. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd effectively be grassing on someone, I could quote it in 2 seconds flat. I'm not talking about any of the stuff you're talking about there. I don't think it's the same, because that's not what I'm talking about. Neither is your second paragraph.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ohhh, they have. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd effectively be grassing on someone, I could quote it in 2 seconds flat. I'm not talking about any of the stuff you're talking about there. I don't think it's the same, because that's not what I'm talking about. Neither is your second paragraph.

Fair enough. I just didn't know if you were referring to me because I was quite vocal at the time. Trying to keep back from the whole issue at the moment, was ruining my fucking day, every day.

3 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

by being dismissive of why  I wanted him banned and the snide comment about Linfield and THE OO at the end of your post. Listen i really have nothing more to say to you on the matter

I've at no point been dismissive. I've argued against it, which isn't the same thing. The comment about Linfield and the Orange Order isn't snide. What's snide about it? Why would I be snide about Linfield or the OO? After everything that I've ever posted about them, you think I'm being snide about them?? It's a completely serious comment and is at the core of the argument. Nothing snide about it.

You're understandably defensive about the whole thing, and it's all far closer to the bone for you than it is for me, but you're missing the mark by taking that as snide.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Fair enough. I just didn't know if you were referring to me because I was quite vocal at the time. Trying to keep back from the whole issue at the moment, was ruining my fucking day, every day.

Nope, I wasn't my man.

I'm convinced that WW was in fact an alias for the antagonist who became known on this forum as 'dangleberry' - a twisted, supercilious prick who never passed up even the cheapest opportunity to have a go at our support.

Good riddance.