Old Firm date

I see the first Old Firm has been scheduled for 23rd Sep.  I was considering doing the Loch Ness Marathon on the 24th but haven't registered  yet.  It would be bad enough not being able to have a skinful the day before the race ,, but unthinkable if they move it to the Sunday for TV.  No way I want to be running a Marathon knowing I am missing the first Old Firm game,,, talk about hitting the fucking wall right there !!  

Anyone know how soon after dates come out that these things get changed?  I guess it will have to do with the English Prem games as well,,, are they released yet?

Think I will probably have to just play it safe and re-look at my racing calendar lol,,, at least I have already got the time booked off work tho. 

6 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

I see the first Old Firm has been scheduled for 23rd Sep.  I was considering doing the Loch Ness Marathon on the 24th but haven't registered  yet.  It would be bad enough not being able to have a skinful the day before the race ,, but unthinkable if they move it to the Sunday for TV.  No way I want to be running a Marathon knowing I am missing the first Old Firm game,,, talk about hitting the fucking wall right there !!  

Anyone know how soon after dates come out that these things get changed?  I guess it will have to do with the English Prem games as well,,, are they released yet?

Think I will probably have to just play it safe and re-look at my racing calendar lol,,, at least I have already got the time booked off work tho. 

It's usual the month before that they release the TV games, I think. 

6 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

That's the reason I'm pulling out of the Marathon as well Stevo.:mutley:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'll never give up mate.

I tried telling people about my diabetic brother before but nobody cared. Just going down the route of looking after their ticket for the day now

We occasionally have a spare on our Bus mate, if you want I will keep you in mind. 

3 hours ago, stevotrueblue said:

Cool story bro