thebooler

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

If Grahams a racist I'm a darkie ?, and I'm definitely not racist though the PC brigade may not see my sense of humour. 

You could've said 'If Grahams a racist I'm a black man' it would've looked a lot less racist. And I've not got a PC! ?

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I thought folk were booing the song at first ??

Penny Arcade needs to go though. It was good last night but it's only good before a big game with a packed stadium and everyone up for it 

They need to replace it with Tiffany, simple 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Penny Arcade needs to go though. It was good last night but it's only good before a big game with a packed stadium and everyone up for it 

I can't get into the Tiffany song tbh mate Ted ruined it for me, would love us to play simply the best in full like we used to

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Barely a racist. 

He posted a daft tweet showing a stupid wee drawing of a make believe cunt.

We'd all be racists and bigots for every tarrier joke, Muslim, Irish, French, Catholic joke we posted/laughed at/shared.

We're not all shamed, former Rangers Directors though. I agree it was a harmless retweet, no doubt about it, but not from a NED of our club.

Remember, this guy had to/was told to resign by our Board - the same board as we have now.

The press will have another field day if this continues, and for what?

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

"Keep paying up and behave yourselves" pretty much sums up King's speech. 

Yip. I need no lessons on behaviour from a guy who paid up to avoid multiple prison sentences.

All I want to do is enjoy my football - he spoils it every time he speaks.

9 minutes ago, unionunderground said:

Given that it was mentined that FARE would be watching the fans it makes sense that King made his speech, club seen to be doing everything they could to ensure good behaviour would mitigate any potential punishment. 

Then we get fans, sorry supporters, chucking paper baws at their goalie.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If theyre going to insist on playing Penny Arcade then I suggest they stop playing it at every single game, we have numerous songs they should switch it up a bit, say they play Penny Arcade one game, Simply The Best next game, Follow Follow the next one, so its not the same song every week

As for King, definitely seems to be held in higher regard amongst the wider fanbase than he is on RM going by his reception. That said, I'm not sure the ones that dislike him on RM aren't just more vocal than the ones that don't.

Just now, Inigo said:

As for King, definitely seems to be held in higher regard amongst the wider fanbase than he is on RM going by his reception. That said, I'm not sure the ones that dislike him on RM aren't just more vocal than the ones that don't.

I agree but id say your average punter doesnt look into or discuss things anywhere near as much as we do so theres much more scrutiny on here, Kings cronies have been good at pulling the wool over their fellow bears eyes as well

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

I agree but id say your average punter doesnt look into or discuss things anywhere near as much as we do so theres much more scrutiny on here, Kings cronies have been good at pulling the wool over their fellow bears eyes as well

Doubt that these days. I think your average punter is much better informed than they used to be. Wouldn't make too many assumptions about that.

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If theyre going to insist on playing Penny Arcade then I suggest they stop playing it at every single game, we have numerous songs they should switch it up a bit, say they play Penny Arcade one game, Simply The Best next game, Follow Follow the next one, so its not the same song every week

What about The Sash, The Cry Was No Surrender, The Billy Boys? ?