Admin:Can we put the Bear's Den On Hold For 4 Weeks ?

tannerall

Following last night's result which had me in total despair I am not looking forward to the next 4 weeks of questioning, arguing, depression and sheer disgust that is going to follow on here, compounded by multiple gloating tarriers posting obsessive rubbish. especially as I think very little extra will be done by the board to rectify the situation. 

Could we put the Bear's Den's on hold for this time and just play some relaxing slushy string versions of loyalist favourite tunes in the background for the next 4 weeks ?

Thanks in advance. 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fuck the pope

Admin, on reflection, can we put the Bear's Den on hold for the next 4 weeks and only allow posts of a derogatory nature to the leader of the Vatican state to be posted ?

I'm sure this would cheer up genuine posters no end. :tu:

Thanks in advance.

Gutted so angry tonight but come 5/6 august I'll be ready to go again... I have my doubts about the manager but he has 4 weeks to get his team sorted and intae some sort of order Motherwell hibs hearts 9/9 required then we can go from there.. next 6-7 weeks are do or die

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Following last night's result which had me in total despair I am not looking forward to the next 4 weeks of questioning, arguing, depression and sheer disgust that is going to follow on here, compounded by multiple gloating tarriers posting obsessive rubbish. especially as I think very little extra will be done by the board to rectify the situation. 

Could we put the Bear's Den's on hold for this time and just play some relaxing slushy string versions of loyalist favourite tunes in the background for the next 4 weeks ?

Thanks in advance. 

Can't do it mate, the obsessed child-molesting taig bastards currently polluting the place will have nowhere to go.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Gutted so angry tonight but come 5/6 august I'll be ready to go again... I have my doubts about the manager but he has 4 weeks to get his team sorted and intae some sort of order Hamilton hibs hearts 9/9 required then we can go from there.. next 6-7 weeks are do or die

The last thing we need is to turn up at Hamilton when we are playing Motherwell:confused:

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Gutted so angry tonight but come 5/6 august I'll be ready to go again... I have my doubts about the manager but he has 4 weeks to get his team sorted and intae some sort of order Hamilton hibs hearts 9/9 required then we can go from there.. next 6-7 weeks are do or die

Pedro doesn't have 4 weeks. The club has 4 weeks to bag him and get another man in. 

Im for Derek McInnes - they already released him as such to Sunderland. Offer the same severance package and get him in. 

Yes, I know the sheep will do anything to block it but if McInnes makes it clear he wants the move it will happen 

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Pedro doesn't have 4 weeks. The club has 4 weeks to bag him and get another man in. 

Im for Derek McInnes - they already released him as such to Sunderland. Offer the same severance package and get him in. 

Yes, I know the sheep will do anything to block it but if McInnes makes it clear he wants the move it will happen 

I wonder how much Pedro's severance payment is?

I'm convinced that's how mcinnes knocked back the chance for the big quick kill at Sunderland, he's hovering about to pick up the fallout probably around about Christmas time eh ! But they should do it now and save us listening to all the shit spin between now and the inevitable, this SUPPORT DESERVE BETTER !

image.gif.0b3aa0428056767a1fc79befcb818673.gif

Whatever it is he's going to receive it now or in a few months at most. Deal with it now before the season starts. 

Yes, get it sorted as we can all see he looks lost and it's just prolonging the Agony.