Club 1872 statement re BTC ?

36 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Taking a look at other clubs' dubious actions over the last 50 years :lol:. That should cause a few beads of sweat to start forming on some people. Especially those who molest young boys :guns:

And the club who only declared half of their attendances and kept a large amount of their gate money.

Good! Nice to see some desire, from the club, with both them directly, and via their fan group, they have certainly set our their stall.

Would be churlish to do anything other than commend the author of both pieces. Takes me back to the days of his original blogs, which were well worth a read!

I am actually hoping that the filth continue to agitate forcing us to confront this once and for all. We have had 15 years of demonization and its about time a line in the sand was drawn.

57 minutes ago, tam57 said:

And the club who only declared half of their attendances and kept a large amount of their gate money.

I think the Paedo incidents which have never really been investigated would be more important than Saville calculator times.

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I think the Paedo incidents which have never really been investigated would be more important than Saville calculator times.

You are right but anything we can get them on would be good.

hit them with as many things they have done wrong.

I truly hope in my heart of hearts these are not hollow words because nothing less than 100% commitment will suffice from now on.

Reading this statement finally gives me encouragement that Rangers now acknowledge the fact we are at war with the haters. 

It was always going to come to this , it was never going to go any other way. My only regret is the fact it's taken so long. It's of vital importance people remember it wasn't our club who picked the fight because if what I suspect transpires over the coming years we are in for a long battle.