*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I honestly think our players hearing Rodgers comments they wouldn't even bat an eyelid. They don't care and don't want to care.

They are here for the wage and have eyes on other things. Rodgers comments don't even annoy me They are fucking true every single last word it is about mentality and we have fucking zero. 

Until its mathematically impossible then I'll conceed it but fuck knows why I keep any sort of faith in these players because it's the same chapter in the book.

Can't wait for another shite game today where we score after 30 chances and then conceed after we score then we chase the game wanting a late winner. Its some buzz

Don’t know why you bother going. Why don’t you head out with your wife to the shops then

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Don’t know why you bother going. Why don’t you head out with your wife to the shops then

Because I'm only predicting how it's been the last few weeks and because my opinion on how the game will pan out is different to yours doesn't mean I can't head along to watch my team.

I wrote I won't conceed the title yet? I still have faith in the players so I can't for the life of me understand what you are getting at here?

Retro day for Jimmy Bell so this original is getting an airing, aged a wee bit but still in good shape 💙

Any win will do but by a couple of goals would be a good day out.

IMG_4286.jpeg

27 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I posted it will be a boring game with a late winner but predicting a draw :headwall:

Hope I'm wrong, but its not unheard of to predict a draw! 

2-2, Dessers, Cantwell, Vassell, Kennedy, even though the latter is a good Rangers man. Tough game v well-organised opposition.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I don't know if he's genuinely feeling that or trying to convince us. There's been no real sign of hunger when the players hit the field in the last few games....

Been critical of some of his decisions last few months but no much else he can say, we'll see in the summer how much he actually believes that but I've got a feeling it's just a case of pissing with the cock you've got

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I don't know if he's genuinely feeling that or trying to convince us. There's been no real sign of hunger when the players hit the field in the last few games....

Neither. He's trying to keep whatever confidence is left in the players. 

Keep repeating this but whatever Clement says in the media shouldn't be taken straight on face value. He's playing the same game other good managers do.