Union Bears, End Of Season.

1 minute ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

You can literally ridicule a vast majority of football songs purely based off of their words e.g blue is the colour for Chelsea, there's not a team for us etc. IMO that is a good song when sang properly with a crowd but each to their own.

For anyone else:

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything,

He is a scouser, His name is Jordan, Rossiter, Rossiter, Rossiter.

Aye mate but everyone is singing and bouncing to the video I posted earlier about Rossiter I thought the loudens roof was going to come off when everyone was singing it.

It was loud as fuck in ibrox too was surprised you lot were singing a diffrent song about him.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sing plenty of "traditional" songs at every home game and still hardly any cunt outwith BF1/2 joins in.

I'd love to see them more central within the stand. Sometimes the atmosphere gets sucked out because they're in the corner. 

18 hours ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Happy to clarify that. Every Saturday We Follow and In Barcelona aren't songs I class as 'ole ole' songs cause they don't include that. In Barcelona is a Rangers song that's been about for over 5 years now from the Rivers of Babylon. Every Saturday We Follow and Barcelona both have lyrics strongly focused on Rangers and aren't just generic tunes which you could accuse the other two of fairly.

This is why I said two but in that post I've included every possible song that we sing that could be accused of that, so there was nothing left out.

Two or four, still fuck all anyway and not the same amount that is made out. Feel free to video us on a match-day and show me how I'm wrong.

I don't think there's any conspiracy and it doesn't bother me if we aren't to somebody's taste, that's life. But some things are blatantly not true and are just generic posts that people post now which applied 5 years ago but not today. Which is why if anyone wants to take a proper look and prove how these posts are wrong then I'm happy to take that, but at the moment they're just not true at all. Facts are UB sing more traditional Rangers songs than Euro-style tunes and more loyalist songs than Euro-style songs.

I've got better things to do at the match than film the union bears :lol:

The most bizarre thing svo

21 hours ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

You can literally ridicule a vast majority of football songs purely based off of their words e.g blue is the colour for Chelsea, there's not a team for us etc. IMO that is a good song when sang properly with a crowd but each to their own.

For anyone else:

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything,

He is a scouser, His name is Jordan, Rossiter, Rossiter, Rossiter.

How would we know? He was 7-10 days away from fitness for a full season. 

47 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Of course you do. But I'll also look forward to no more posts that are lying about singing at Ibrox then.

Ah know you only do displays/flags about Rangers but one reminding the GB how they shat out of going to linfield with them being pure mental ultras would be good to see.