Union Bears, End Of Season.

30 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Feel free to video at any home games and prove otherwise, genuinely.

You've just mentioned four songs when a few weeks ago you said there was only two :lol:

Always the same thing, instead of listening to criticism the UBs spit the dummy out, next it will be "pm me if you have an issue" :lol:

It's like they think yous think there is a conspiracy theory against you on here, we're not making this shit up

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

There is a lot of bullshit in this thread but this one takes tops the lot. 

That video is from 2012 for fuck sake, genuinely the same season we went in to administration :lol:. We do not sing that song 'every game' that is a genuine lie because we binned that 3 seasons ago. If you're so sure we sing that then video us at the next home game you're at and then quote me in here with the video, but this will never, ever happen because that isn't true.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a lot of posts about songs but there are only four 'euro-styled' songs the UB sing at the moment:

'Super Rangers Ole' - A song Rangers fans (not UB) took from Hamburg and their Super Hamburg Ole, years before UB were in BF1 and years before UB had any real presence at games.

'Every Saturday We Follow' - which can be accused of being over done at times, but has taken off very well with other fans at games.

Glasgow Rangers - to this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34auu9kBgIM (although taken from Copenhagen I believe)

'In Barcelona, in 1972' - which has been about for years now.

Not very many at all and certainly not all we sing. Facts are UB sing more traditional Rangers songs than euro-styled songs and sing more loyalist songs than euro-styled songs (despite being the target of filming) and anyone is free to prove otherwise from any game this season. The funny thing is the types of songs we would like to get going are songs like 'A trip to Ibrox Park', 'Rangers Over Here' and 'La Reve Passe - The Rangers Story'. Unfortunately the truth of it is Ibrox singing traditional Rangers songs is a big problem, they don't catch on about the stadium and get better participation at away games.

They traditional songs you mention should be played as part of the pre match build up. Great songs but no doubt alot of people don't know them well. If they play over the PA system the words become 2nd nature and catch on around the stadium.

Can't be Arsed with them , they think they fucking run the place to and apart from the shite embarrassing chants I'd like to know how , when it comes to semi finals and finals at hampden the rest of us are in a ballot and can only sit a maximum of 5 mates together yet when we turn up at hampden there's 4/500 of the UB right behind the goals together , how are they above a ballot like the rest of us and handed vast amount of tickets together 

1 hour ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

There is a lot of bullshit in this thread but this one takes tops the lot. 

That video is from 2012 for fuck sake, genuinely the same season we went in to administration :lol:. We do not sing that song 'every game' that is a genuine lie because we binned that 3 seasons ago. If you're so sure we sing that then video us at the next home game you're at and then quote me in here with the video, but this will never, ever happen because that isn't true.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a lot of posts about songs but there are only four 'euro-styled' songs the UB sing at the moment:

'Super Rangers Ole' - A song Rangers fans (not UB) took from Hamburg and their Super Hamburg Ole, years before UB were in BF1 and years before UB had any real presence at games.

'Every Saturday We Follow' - which can be accused of being over done at times, but has taken off very well with other fans at games.

Glasgow Rangers - to this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34auu9kBgIM (although taken from Copenhagen I believe)

'In Barcelona, in 1972' - which has been about for years now.

Not very many at all and certainly not all we sing. Facts are UB sing more traditional Rangers songs than euro-styled songs and sing more loyalist songs than euro-styled songs (despite being the target of filming) and anyone is free to prove otherwise from any game this season. The funny thing is the types of songs we would like to get going are songs like 'A trip to Ibrox Park', 'Rangers Over Here' and 'La Reve Passe - The Rangers Story'. Unfortunately the truth of it is Ibrox singing traditional Rangers songs is a big problem, they don't catch on about the stadium and get better participation at away games.

Ah was asked to find a video didn't look at the dates.

You sure you don't sing it anymore?am sure I heard that all last season in saying that all those shite woa owa songs  all sound the same so appoligues if i  got that wrong.

55 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

You've just mentioned four songs when a few weeks ago you said there was only two :lol:

Always the same thing, instead of listening to criticism the UBs spit the dummy out, next it will be "pm me if you have an issue" :lol:

It's like they think yous think there is a conspiracy theory against you on here, we're not making this shit up

It's there way or no way.

Drum is terrible and ruins our songs,there answer to that is it keeps everyone in tune.

Piss

38 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Can't be Arsed with them , they think they fucking run the place to and apart from the shite embarrassing chants I'd like to know how , when it comes to semi finals and finals at hampden the rest of us are in a ballot and can only sit a maximum of 5 mates together yet when we turn up at hampden there's 4/500 of the UB right behind the goals together , how are they above a ballot like the rest of us and handed vast amount of tickets together 

Ye got 400/500 mates your wanting to group together? 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Mate honestly you've got proved wrong in UB threads sooooo many times yet you still come back looking for the same argument: everytime a thread appears :lol: 

Boring.

(Assuming you're Willis)

6 minutes ago, PRW. said:

RSCs get put together do they no? 

Fair point mate although can never remember my bus getting 400 tickets for any game , should only be 10 UB together next season going down your route ????

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Happy to clarify that. Every Saturday We Follow and In Barcelona aren't songs I class as 'ole ole' songs cause they don't include that. In Barcelona is a Rangers song that's been about for over 5 years now from the Rivers of Babylon. Every Saturday We Follow and Barcelona both have lyrics strongly focused on Rangers and aren't just generic tunes which you could accuse the other two of fairly.

This is why I said two but in that post I've included every possible song that we sing that could be accused of that, so there was nothing left out.

Two or four, still fuck all anyway and not the same amount that is made out. Feel free to video us on a match-day and show me how I'm wrong.

I don't think there's any conspiracy and it doesn't bother me if we aren't to somebody's taste, that's life. But some things are blatantly not true and are just generic posts that people post now which applied 5 years ago but not today. Which is why if anyone wants to take a proper look and prove how these posts are wrong then I'm happy to take that, but at the moment they're just not true at all. Facts are UB sing more traditional Rangers songs than Euro-style tunes and more loyalist songs than Euro-style songs.

Anyone that slags off another fan because they annoy them or they're an 'embarrassment' is a cunt. Some of the stuff people say about the UB is shameful, the staunchness debate is fucking cringeworthy. If they want to sing a few euro songs then crack on and have fun while you're at it. That's the problem with Ibrox these days, there's too many boring twats that aren't happy with people going to the football to have a good time. Apart from OF and European nights, Ibrox would be a library without the UB. Good luck to them. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

We aren't. Its just not surprising that the most vocal section of Ibrox is filled with people who are regulars on RSC's, on CCCS, signed up to the cup scheme and away scheme. Literally like any other fan who is all those things. The ticket office are terrible with us and it's an issue we raise continuously with the club, the only thing Rangers do is allocate everyone from BF1 in the same section who are allocated a ticket for hampden - but this doesn't improve your chances of being allocated, only where your seat will be if you are allocated one. I'm pretty sure I've told you this previously, could be wrong though!

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You'll not get a guy standing up and belting out fathers advice because there's a group pretending they're in the fucking bundesliga with woooooooo weeeee super Rangers chants. 

What's wrong with taking something that works in Germany and trying it in Scotland? Have you ever been to a Bundesliga game? I can assure you it's a much better experience than going to a fucking SPL game. Cheap tickets, standing, drinking in the ground in a great atmosphere. Aye very good, fuck the Bundesliga. 

1 hour ago, brazz1972 said:

They traditional songs you mention should be played as part of the pre match build up. Great songs but no doubt alot of people don't know them well. If they play over the PA system the words become 2nd nature and catch on around the stadium.

Totally agree mate, pre-match music is something we have raised with the club and continue to do so, as have many others. Feel like they're realising it is a problem now.

3 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

We aren't. Its just not surprising that the most vocal section of Ibrox is filled with people who are regulars on RSC's, on CCCS, signed up to the cup scheme and away scheme. Literally like any other fan who is all those things. The ticket office are terrible with us and it's an issue we raise continuously with the club, the only thing Rangers do is allocate everyone from BF1 in the same section who are allocated a ticket for hampden - but this doesn't improve your chances of being allocated, only where your seat will be if you are allocated one. I'm pretty sure I've told you this previously, could be wrong though!

Still a privilege the rest of us aren't allowed tho , so still wrong 

14 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Each to their own and plenty of lads like the UB , but my own personal opinion i enjoyed the atmosphere home and away much more before you's guys were around , sat behind some of your lads away from home and never understand why persist with a 10 minute rendition of some oh oh oh oh chant that absolute no one is joining in with , the rest of the bears will blast out with a tradition gers song and once it dies back down you's are still singing that same song , baffling , actually sang it throughout the rest of the bears singing something else ???, love the displays tho , but if never seeing another display meant I didn't hear these chants again I'd take it 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anyone that slags off another fan because they annoy them or they're an 'embarrassment' is a cunt. Some of the stuff people say about the UB is shameful, the staunchness debate is fucking cringeworthy. If they want to sing a few euro songs then crack on and have fun while you're at it. That's the problem with Ibrox these days, there's too many boring twats that aren't happy with people going to the football to have a good time. Apart from OF and European nights, Ibrox would be a library without the UB. Good luck to them. 

That's fair enough but it's the drum the does my tits in only they think that it sounds good banging away to Derry's walls etc.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What's wrong with taking something that works in Germany and trying it in Scotland? Have you ever been to a Bundesliga game? I can assure you it's a much better experience than going to a fucking SPL game. Cheap tickets, standing, drinking in the ground in a great atmosphere. Aye very good, fuck the Bundesliga. 

Because we a shit loads of fantastic Rangers/loyalist  songs that the Europeans can only dream off so they can keep there woa woa synchronised pish.

All we need is a larger more central section for up for it guys who want to create a better atmosphere.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Each to their own and plenty of lads like the UB , but my own personal opinion i enjoyed the atmosphere home and away much more before you's guys were around , sat behind some of your lads away from home and never understand why persist with a 10 minute rendition of some oh oh oh oh chant that absolute no one is joining in with , the rest of the bears will blast out with a tradition gers song and once it dies back down you's are still singing that same song , baffling , actually sang it throughout the rest of the bears singing something else ???, love the displays tho , but if never seeing another display meant I didn't hear these chants again I'd take it 

That's what I was trying to say earlier in the thread they don't put the same effort into our songs than they do this new one there trying to get going.

Paisleybear...

The Rossiter song.

"His name is jordan,he's a scouser" WTF mate ???

9 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

That's what I was trying to say earlier in the thread they don't put the same effort into our songs than they do this new one there trying to get going.

Paisleybear...

The Rossiter song.

"His name is jordan,he's a scouser" WTF mate ???

You can literally ridicule a vast majority of football songs purely based off of their words e.g blue is the colour for Chelsea, there's not a team for us etc. IMO that is a good song when sang properly with a crowd but each to their own.

For anyone else:

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything,

He is a scouser, His name is Jordan, Rossiter, Rossiter, Rossiter.