Union Bears, End Of Season.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Appealing for support and funds on social media and fanzines is advertising. Graffiti is for dyslexic wee neds and young teams. 

I was being sarcastic mate.

It is obviously going to be the younger members who think they are on the football factory

I agree with previous posts that some of the new chants are a bit pish but at least they showing a bit of positivity.

The stickers I'm no bothered with tbh.. Don't think there's any need to sticker our own stadium right enough... but it's good to see it in the city centre purely to remind the mhanks they don't own the fuckin place.

Would love to see the club acknowledge UB more this season, with the displays in particular as there were a few crackers last season. Ffs the mhanks redesigned a whole corner of their stadium for pro-terrorist Groin Brigade. Obviously we've no got the funds for that but definitely think UB is something to be promoted. 

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

I agree with previous posts that some of the new chants are a bit pish but at least they showing a bit of positivity.

The stickers I'm no bothered with tbh.. Don't think there's any need to sticker our own stadium right enough... but it's good to see it in the city centre purely to remind the mhanks they don't own the fuckin place.

Would love to see the club acknowledge UB more this season, with the displays in particular as there were a few crackers last season. Ffs the mhanks redesigned a whole corner of their stadium for pro-terrorist Groin Brigade. Obviously we've no got the funds for that but definitely think UB is something to be promoted. 

Have you heard the one they sing about Rossiter??its like a 4 year old came up with the words for it and at the same time against progres everyone else is bouncing to a diffrent song altogether for Rossiter

15 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Perspex glass screen at the touchline to stop paper throwing.