Mo Edu

ready1873

19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nowhere near.

Agreed.

Papac was consistently alright, never great, will always admire his bottle though, he quite literally put it all on the line for for us. Good guy.

Edu, was good at being box to box, great athlete, the American college scholarship system produces athletes but not skillful footballers, never reached consistently average let alone alright.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i said it back then as well, people expected edu to pick the ball up and spray passes about and strut about the midfield with the ball at his feet, he was nothing like that and never meant to be, he was simply there to do the lung bursting work so guys like davis etc didnt have to do it

edu played his part in a successful team, he done the job asked of him by smith

Bang average tbh, but seems a decent sort and deserves to be gifted a pint wherever he roams for that goal alone. My brother lives outside of Philly and will be seeing him in action tonight when the Union go up against Swansea City. Funnily enough, Swansea has another unspectacular ex-Ger on their squad roster in Kyle Bartley.

Respected the club and the fans, not the greatest in terms of ability and he was often my scale goat after shite performances - but he did a lot of dirty work which he probably doesn't get a lot of credit for. Left the club with dignity as well.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I can call Smith a cheque bok manager because he was, as was Advocaat.

BTW, I am currently behind PC to give the guy a chance, yet there are many screaming for his head, so how do you actually square your premise? Does that shite annoy you? Every team has passengers and that fanny Edu was one of the best of them and Smith was the worst for playing his blued eyed boys no matter how shite they were. FFS with the money Smith had my Mrs could have won the fucking league in this backwater.

Aye because we never won 3IAR without signing anyone for about 3 seasons :huh:

57 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Respected the club and the fans, not the greatest in terms of ability and he was often my scale goat after shite performances - but he did a lot of dirty work which he probably doesn't get a lot of credit for. Left the club with dignity as well.

WTF?! 

So sniffng in Corinthian the night before games is respecting the club? We had to beat Killy the next day to take the title in season 2010/11 and that prick is sucking up eye candy in Corinthian at 1.00am when I left. Wanted to rip the cunt's throat out.

Just another fucking no mark wage thief cruising for his pay check.

Respect, dignity? Pass me the fucking sick bucket.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

WTF?! 

So sniffng in Corinthian the night before games is respecting the club? We had to beat Killy the next day to take the title in season 2010/11 and that prick is sucking up eye candy in Corinthian at 1.00am when I left. Wanted to rip the cunt's throat out.

Just another fucking no mark wage thief cruising for his pay check.

Respect, dignity? Pass me the fucking sick bucket.

You're deranged.