Watford v Rangers

Just now, RDFM said:

I'm realllllllllllly not looking forward to this season if this is how we're going to play.

Friendlies are all about switching the team around and getting players game time, relax...

Just now, Ryju84 said:

That's because our midfield was shite and he had to try win the ball because they wouldn't?

He was dropping deep when we had possession to collect the ball and that's the last thing you should be doing as a lone striker when your midfielders are allergic to running beyond you.

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Friendlies are all about switching the team around and getting players game time, relax...

More so the fact Jack & Miller seem to be perennial starters and were adopting a somewhat archaic style of play.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

In competitive games yes. With more minutes than any other forward? Who would most teams in the world expect to score most goals - arguably a number 9. 

The hardest game we've played this season was on Saturday where the only reason he wasn't anonymous was due to me noticing him slow down or break up our moves. Great goal by Niko, who also set up Miller for his goal this season.

Where was he last season in the leagues top scorers? Top 10? For a Rangers no 9 ffs.

The attitude is right but the return from him in terms of noticeable contribution, assists, goals just isn't.

3 games this season he's been played as front man or just off. 1 goal.

You can accept that as much as you want, justify it however you can, but it's just not good enough from any Rangers forward including KM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't Herrera and Morelos scored a grand total of 0 goals in all games so far this season?

Last season was a disaster from start to finish. Hardly fair to criticise him for that (I thought he played ok last season for what it's worth). He only finished 2nd behind Waghorn in the top scorers list because of the amount of penalties Waghorn scored. 

4 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I'm realllllllllllly not looking forward to this season if this is how we're going to play.

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Pedro said he was going to try different things out today.

I wish he would start Morelos and Herrera together more often. Would like to see if there's a good partnership there if we're continuing with a 4-4-2

Happy to see Alnwick get a game though, hopefully hear of a good performance

Notice the same people moaning Kranjcar was starting too much are now turning their attention to other players and ignoring the fact Kranjcar isn't starting

You just can't please some people

I'd rather Miller was dropped as well and Windass wasn't playing but we don't know the reasoning behind the decisions, like I say, it could be the case a club has sent someone to watch Windass and he's currently being advertised