Watford v Rangers

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

It's just fairly obvious he stifles us though, he's rarely in the box, constantly drops too deep and plays terrible passes

I'm not disputing his goal record and how good he's been for us, but we need to be more fluent going forward

I'd keep him as a sub and certainly nowhere near midfield as he is not that style of player, but anyone claiming "oh he is shite" is really just an idiot.  It appears, often, to be the same morons using this one word to describe any number of our players.  Would rather if folk are going to criticise players then at least put a modicum of thought into your post and say why you do not rate a particular player.  

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Football manager, it's a football simulator in which you act as a football manager. 

Save meaning his game that has had his progress saved so he may return to play his game which is football manager. 

??

I got the FM bit, it was the 'save' bit. I assume that means you have lots of games, or 'saves' on the go at any one time.

A 'save'... you youngsters do like new terminology, don't you.

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Whats the actual score here? 3pm kick off, fuck all from rangers twitter after promising half time score etc. 

A fuckin blackout. This some exercise to find a media leak  ?

It's a five o'clock kick off. It's been posted numerous times it's 1-0. It's also been tweeted from the official Rangers account.

You ok?

1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Danny will come on at half time and play a glorious 50 yard path into the path of Kenny Miller who shows the defence a clean pair of heels before firing the ball into the net and telling Bears Den to GIRFUY

As much as I like Miller, these days he's the one more likely to be playing the fucking 50 yard pass. Comes so deep for the ball it's ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Whats the actual score here? 3pm kick off, fuck all from rangers twitter after promising half time score etc. 

A fuckin blackout. This some exercise to find a media leak  ?

If you contact @THE_MIGHTY_BEARS he can provide you with an "idiots guide to the internet" book you might find helpful.