Arrested at the match

The funniest one i've ever seen was Christmas Eve at St Mirren a few years back.

One of the wee UB kids who was about 14 or 15 got lifted for being absolutely MWI. Not doing anything stupid, just couldn't stand or keep his eyes open. Anyway police came up to lift him and he was just a rag-doll all arms and legs it was funny as fuck. He got lead down the stairs fist pumping the air with his feet hardly touching the floor while people were chanting his name.

We got beat 2-1 and McCulloch and I think Goian got sent off. I got absolutely soaked. Aaron Mooy and Kenny McLean ran the show.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

They cunts have been giving it large at Ibrox the last few years as they've usually fancied themselves to get a result. Oddly enough there's never too much bother at Easter Road (could be different this season mind you after the cup final).

Nah Easter Road can be wild.

Twice in recent years battles on Leith Road one of the times with about 30-40 ICF and Hibs on the pavement across from the path you cut down to the bridge and the play-off game up at the buses there was a riot ... I took a sore one but I gave as good as I got :dance:

Helicopter Sunday was quite vicious Rangers and Airdrie through there together.

Last season before we got relegated or second last season outside Leith Masonic .. that was tasty - I felt bad for the Masonic they had to board up a few windows after it poor cunts.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Twice in recent years battles on Leith Road one of the times with about 30-40 ICF and Hibs on the pavement across from the path you cut down to the bridge and the play-off game up at the buses there was a riot ... I took a sore one but I gave as good as I got :dance:

Helicopter Sunday was vicious Rangers and Airdrie through there together.

Last season before we got relegated or second last season outside Leith Masonic .. that was tasty - I felt bad for the Masonic they had to board up a few windows after it poor cunts.

Was that a midweek game? We won 2-0 Jelavic and Bougherra scored, there was a lot of trouble that night

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Was that a midweek game? We won 2-0 Jelavic and Bougherra scored, there was a lot of trouble that night

It might have been or it could have been a different time my memory aint as good as I think it is. In fact I'm not sure, I can't mind a game with the two of them scoring - I used to have a great memory for this shit

Either way Easter Road is a great away day it's intense and you always get some trouble.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Helicopter Sunday was quite vicious Rangers and Airdrie through there together.

I've only been a few times in the last 10 or so years and haven't seen too much bother. Although I was at the game in the season we finished 3rd in the Championship, McCall's first game I'm sure. We won 2-0, I was in the front row. The cunts done plenty of shouting at us after the game behind a massive fence. Nothing really came of it though. 

I heard about the play-off game. Former casual cunts in their 50's decided to run riot when we had half our normal allocation. Fucking shitebags. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It might have been or it could have been a different time my memory aint as good as I think it is. In fact I'm not sure, I can't mind a game with the two of them scoring - I used to have a great memory for this shit

Either way Easter Road is a great away day it's intense and you always get some trouble.

Was just after Miller went to Turkey and the entire Rangers end was singing who the fuck is Kenny Miller, main reason I remember it :lol: 

18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

that's a favourite trick of theirs. It's not happened to me, but happened to a couple of my mates in Aberdeen. £250 taxi.

Luckily enough for me I had a mate staying in Perth at the time so got a taxi there, was still about £50 at that time of night.

Not me but me and my mates skipped into the old park head New Year's Day 1994

13 year old and we had four cans of skol between 6 of us

anyway we just took a made dash and bounced straight over the wee shitey turnstiles they had and we were in

got up into the rangers end and my mate screams that he can't believe he's skipped into an old firm game as loud as he could and a big copper was standing there and grabbed him and dragged him by hood and flung him out on his arse

was funny as fuck

won 4-2 

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I've only been a few times in the last 10 or so years and haven't seen too much bother. Although I was at the game in the season we finished 3rd in the Championship, McCall's first game I'm sure. We won 2-0, I was in the front row. The cunts done plenty of shouting at us after the game behind a massive fence. Nothing really came of it though. 

I heard about the play-off game. Former casual cunts in their 50's decided to run riot when we had half our normal allocation. Fucking shitebags. 

The play-off game was wild afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Since the other thread got locked, could you please tell me in what way you contribute to the football discussion on here?

I think my views on team, and management are quite well known on here by regulars - those opinions expressed in many threads discussing football and us. 

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Would rather he was banned

Sad. For the record never banned, chucked out or even spoken to about my conduct at any games - a few comments about being tone deaf when I sing but that's about it.