Arrested at the match

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got marched out of Stirling Albion away off a steward and handed to police after jumping the wall mid game as I didn't have a ticket. Landed trackside about 20 yards from Lee Wallace about to take a shy. They let me go though.

Got pinned against a wall and told to leave after lingering behind after a defeat against them at Ibrox giving them verbals. One of the polis basically had his cuffs on me but the other told me, last chance to walk out and don't say a word. I was right at the divide at the Govan West corner.

My mate was lifted at the piggery in 2000. This was the horror show when we got beat 6-2. He kept running down to the front losing his shit over our performance. Was warned a couple of times and then lifted. Ended up having to go to court with a breach of the peace. Judge read the charge and fined him 62 quid. Fuckin comedian eh ?

Ashamed to say this but as a young man, when serving my apprenticeship as a drunken idiot, I was arrested more than once - only once in the stadium, once outside.  Parents were affronted every time and threatened to show me the door.  Clean and sober since October 11th, 1978, I wish that I'd been a better son ....... and a better Rangers fan.  Taking the moral inventory.   

1 minute ago, The Widow's Son said:

Ashamed to say this but as a young man, when serving my apprenticeship as a drunken idiot, I was arrested more than once - only once in the stadium, once outside.  Parents were affronted every time and threatened to show me the door.  Clean and sober since October 11th, 1978, I wish that I'd been a better son ....... and a better Rangers fan.  Taking the moral inventory.   

Huh, the older boys I know told me I wasn't a real Rangers fan til I had a criminal record following Rangers.

Osasuna away.fuckin polish were brutal.there is a video on YouTube with the polish wading into the bears with batons ., but that doesn't even nearly tell the whole story that night.every bear had to stand up and be counted.i got jumped by 3 locals after phoning the ex to tell her I would be bringing kits back for the boys the next day.got the shit kicked out me and the blunt side of a machete or cleaner across my good knee.2 old bears jumped in to stop it thank fuck.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Been huckled at 3 different grounds and 3 have had appearances in 3 separate court rooms.
The first was at Somerset 1971 and was BOTP and malicious damage,had a good drink in me and got hit with a van and kicked the headlight in then realised it was a polis van and tried to stop the driver getting out by kicking the door shut,only in time to see his mate jumping out the other side and nabbing me. Charged and held till court on Monday and fined,probably £20 :winnings:    
The second was BOTP at Ibrox and was totally innocent,as I was knocked over during a rammy at a match against Hearts,and plod just came steaming in lifting any cunt who never got out the way quick enough. Was held at the old Helen Street till a special Court on the Monday morning and got fined £30. :tut:

The third was a taste of the way the fenians are running the country and really fuckin pissed me off. Up at Dens probably around 12 year ago and we scored and decided to have a fag,but without thinking about the shite no smoking in a shite tip rule. As soon as I lit it,. the guy behind me reminded me about the smoking ban and I stood on it,at that the wee fat fenian steward decided to tell me I wasn't allowed to smoke and the whole thing escalated to me being charged with BOTP and assaulting the steward called thomas doolan,a wee polis called paul conlan and a big fuckin arse hole called constable stephen whyte who had 28 years service and during the "trial ?" I was asked if I thought a policeman with 28 years service was capable of telling lies,i asked why he was still a constable after 28 years,to which the gallery from Dundee were pissing themselves laughing and there was only ever going to be one outcome.
Bound over to keep the peace for 12 months.:depressed: 

2 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

Personally I hope Police Scotland read this thread and retrospectively haul us over the coals for each and every claim posted in it.

Its the only way these bloody ruffians will learn.

Truly vile, imo.

3 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Nearly Got thrown out of a game at halftime for smoking in the toilets just after the ban came in. Luckily managed to talk My Way out of it. Apart from that kept my nose clean.

Glad you got away with that would have been chaos otherwise

19 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

My parents threatened to send me to a boarding school for stealing apples from the vicars orchard one frosty autumn morning