Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, plumbGER said:

Make no mistake, todays events have absolutely killed any thoughts of that stone dead, hopefully somebody from the authorities come out and say so.

Then we can sit back and watch their fans turn on each other if Lawwell releases a statement condemning them and blaming them for killing any hopes they had for the future prosperity of playing in England.

I gather the last time the bears went to Sheffield they were commended by the local police for their behavior. Let's hope we have the foresight to self police tomorrow again and make sure none of the bad publicity this will generate rubs off on us because you can be damn sure the deflection media will be all eyes.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Disrespecting that young lads minutes silence,fucking hell they really are subhuman mutants are there no depths that these fucking abortions won't sink to

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

They've sunk to new depths with that Bradley Lowery silence disruption. 

Nothing really get's to me in this bad world tragedy-wise but wee Bradley and wee Charles Gard yesterday were two of the most upsetting things I've ever kept track of. Felt myself starting to well up every time I seen them.

Scummy, mutant, sub-human, fenian bastards.

But hey, watch us sing the Billy Boys tomorrow and the real national anthem with no violence and glowing Police reports and we'll still be Scotland's scum. 

Seen a video there, don't think anything happened at all, just them singing 'One Bradley Lowery'

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen a video there, don't think anything happened at all, just them singing 'One Bradley Lowery'

Well I sincerely hope that original Tweet was wrong, then.

But in all honesty that video could be some of the better fans making an effort on the 6th-minute to make up for the morons. That happens.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So singing during a minutes silence? sounds pretty disrespectful to me,same as the minutes applause they have now as some cretins can't be trusted to observe a silence.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

So singing during a minutes silence? sounds pretty disrespectful to me,same as the minutes applause they have now as some cretins can't be trusted to observe a silence.

Wasn't a minutes silence, was a tribute to him in the 6th minute of the game.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well I sincerely hope that original Tweet was wrong, then.

But in all honesty that video could be some of the better fans making an effort on the 6th-minute to make up for the morons. That happens.

I hope so as well.

Aye, you're no wrong there, never seemed to be anything from the fans to suggest anything happened.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You brought up the silence, if you read it, it says applause.

5 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

I gather the last time the bears went to Sheffield they were commended by the local police for their behavior. Let's hope we have the foresight to self police tomorrow again and make sure none of the bad publicity this will generate rubs off on us because you can be damn sure the deflection media will be all eyes.

By all accounts we did behave and the people of Sheffield were impressed by our magnificent support.

Give the media fuck all to talk about tomorrow and they will have no option but to focus on events at Sunderland, we will get every excuse under the sun to deflect away from the beggars but the videos are as clear as day, they attacked the shop, ran away and the one who did get battered had a belt in his hand from trying to fight: bang to rights, guilty for being shitebag run away bastard who couldn't run fast enough, fat bastard that he is.

22 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

100% correct anti British , pro terrorist mentality. I would bet my left baw they attacked that shop in the first instance because of the St George's flags flying outside. It's like a red rag to a bull, its inbred and they can not handle it. 

One good thing is this gives the English a little insight into what they have to look forward to if ever the "celts for the premiership" push ever gathers pace.

they knew that tommy Robinson was there, that's why they attacked it,he's been slagging them off for support of Palestine and Hamas, saying they are stupid becoz Hamas hates them ,Tim's been having a go at him on Twitter all week,it was a planned attack 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Even if it was a minutes silence, you often see them being mistook and an applause occurs instead. Depends on your viewpoint, wonder what the wee fellas family would prefer, but I think an applause and singing there's only one Bradley Lowery is a more suitable tribute on this occasion.

Yeah agreed.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

they knew that tommy Robinson was there, that's why they attacked it,he's been slagging them off for support of Palestine and Hamas, saying they are stupid becoz Hamas hates them ,Tim's been having a go at him on Twitter all week,it was a planned attack 

Looks like I'd be one baw down then bud and I stand corrected ,good job I'm not a betting man eh? Still say what I'm inferring though didn't help.  I've seen them destroy property before for simply hanging red white and blue bunting.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

The daily rhebel has it all on Tommy surprise surprise eh.

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

The daily rhebel has it all on Tommy surprise surprise eh.

No suprise

These cunts are desperate to move to England tae. Can you imagine the carnage they'd cause every 2nd week down there? All this anti-British shite just doesn't go down well with guys down South. Then you have their IRA shite too. They'd get their arse kicked all over the shop. Muppets!

24 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

This exactly! Be on your best behavior tomorrow bears! Show them the best supporters in the world.

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I hope so as well.

Aye, you're no wrong there, never seemed to be anything from the fans to suggest anything happened.

You brought up the silence, if you read it, it says applause.

Thought it was a silence,not a fan of these minutes applause tbh 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That wouldn't be bad publicity though would it, it would be an absolute lie. 

Like the guy or not, the fact that he and the shops owner were wearing Rangers tops does not give the scumbags an excuse to pelt it with bottles, throw flares inside and kick fuck out of the door when shut to protect the women and children inside. 

The fact the locals then went to protect the shop and their friends is only what anyone would do when being attacked by vermin and no amount of bollocks being misrepresented by the Scottish media could possibly paint this as Rangers in a bad light as there is too much publicity of the goings on down in Sunderland for them to do so, the English media will be all over it and fucking rightly so. 

Of course it's a lie. A lie that will have the usual suspect journalists drooling over before too long. 

They've been horrible in my city today, all the pubs have had to hire extra bouncers and most of the shops have extra security. 
I was with the mrs and my 9month old and they were all shouting at her.

absolute vermin.