Yet another vile rat

A.T.G

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ban anyone who doesn't agree with you? Or just ban anyone who doesn't act like a sheep and move with the flock? Baaa! 

Not just anyone, But anyone  who supports Independance in Ireland or Scotland as the vast majority ( nearly us all) are unionists.  

Or blame my da being from Bridgeton and giving me a good Protestant upbringing.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not when so many think they are doing some internet "expose" by posting their shite on a Rangers discussion forum. Seen mainly by a closed shop of Rangers fans  

You kidding on? Probably 50/50 on here with Bears and beggars.

Mostly Bears who post but plenty of taigs lurking.

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Not just anyone, But anyone  who supports Independance in Ireland or Scotland as the vast majority ( nearly us all) are unionists.  

Or blame my da being from Bridgeton and giving me a good Protestant upbringing.  

As a good Protestant your not displaying those good Christian traits of love and tolerance? Btw couldn't give a fk what happens in Ireland! And heaven (sic)  help anyone that defines their politics based on a football team.  :Scotland:

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You kidding on? Probably 50/50 on here with Bears and beggars.

Mostly Bears who post but plenty of taigs lurking.

There's a few that come across as a beggar but I doubt they are. The beggars are quickly hounded out so imo 99% on here are bears. 

Just that folk can't believe some Rangers fans on here are not covered in UVF tattoos.  

We are not all the same - hard for some to believe I'm afraid 

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There's a few that come across as a beggar but I doubt they are. The beggars are quickly hounded out so imo 99% on here are bears. 

Just that folk can't believe some Rangers fans on here are not covered in UVF tattoos.  

We are not all the same - hard for some to believe I'm afraid 

You seem to have missed my point mate.

Beggars are quickly (some not so and have posting history in the hundreds) outed, but there are literally hundreds who lurk on here regularly.

When i go on my occasional rant against their disgusting club i go to my profile and have a look who has viewed me, names who have been members since years back with no post histoty but here they are checking me out, a co-incidence? i don't think.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:
6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

As a good Protestant your not displaying those good Christian traits of love and tolerance? Btw couldn't give a fk what happens in Ireland! And heaven (sic)  help anyone that defines their politics based on a football team.  :Scotland:

Ehh yer beloved snp give a fuck what happens in Ireland , and our religion and politics has been a big infulance in Rangers before the bloody wars.

So let's all hold hands and sing Kumbya me lord or something then ?  Dignified silence is well and truly over , and cunts like Sturgeon , Mason and all those other nationalist loving cunts that would like to divide us have no place amoungst us.   

So it's a simple choice Rangers or the SNP as the two don't go hand in hand now , in the past or the future. 

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

You seem to have missed my point mate.

Beggars are quickly (some not so and have posting history in the hundreds) outed, but there are literally hundreds who lurk on here regularly.

When i go on my occasional rant against their disgusting club i go to my profile and have a look who has viewed me, names who have been members since years back with no post histoty but here they are checking me out, a co-incidence? i don't think.

Ok yes, I did miss your point. :tu:

But it does go both ways though, yes? we view theirs they view ours we are outed from their forums, they us.... 

my real point is affirmative action - not weeping on the internet

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

But it does go both ways though, yes?

Well, speaking for myself i would say No, i don't go on their forums at all.

No interest in them unless it's exposing them as the disgusting reptiles that they are.

Fuck even talking to them in work makes me sick, that thing they do when the call all the players and manager by their first names:megaanguish:

Affirmative action you say? Well these wee fuck-boys live and die by their social media personas, they make these videos for likes and retweets.

So when the inevitable flak comes their way, from the people who they didn't want to see the video, then it ruins them. They hate the pressure of people outing them and they quickly close down accounts, lock them or whatever. The families find out and it causes them trouble at home, not that they were giving a fuck about how the family of Lee Rigby must feel hearing about this, out the scum at every turn i say.

No wonder there is so much fighting amongst the taigs at away games, any decent supporter would be disgusted by this rogue element within their support that has been getting worse year on year as they go unchallenged by the media in Scotland.

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I just gave you a like, then I unliked it - serves you right fuckface.

For as long as I breathe I will be grassing any cunt who disrespects our fans who died in the disaster.

And fuck any of you who think getting offended at that is pathetic.

The only pathetic thing about all this is our "own" claiming we are the sad ones.

Fuck you. Vile scum

16 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A twitter fuckwit that we publicise ! Good one! Just don't publish push like this. 

That's the kind of attitude that makes them think they can get away with vile like this. They have always been scum but something very different has happened in the last few years and the level of hatred is on another level. The media and journalists in this country are all part of the problem for never calling them out on it and they will have blood on their hands one day. Ignoring it should no longer be an option.

14 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm not known for subtlety! I'll make it easy for you - wee boys in our support who take the huff about some twitter fuckwits Post and then repost it to show how indignant they are and oh so offended need to either 'man the pitch forks' or man the fuck up because all they are really doing is playing tit-for-tat mock offendedness. 

Just fuck off!!

17 minutes ago, baltic_blue said:

That's the kind of attitude that makes them think they can get away with vile like this. They have always been scum but something very different has happened in the last few years and the level of hatred is on another level. The media and journalists in this country are all part of the problem for never calling them out on it and they will have blood on their hands one day. Ignoring it should no longer be an option.

What's changed in the last few years is we stopped laughing at them and started responding seriously and now get all offended ( online ) about this and that. They are no-marks but we give them the credibility they crave by reposting their pish and taking them seriously. 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What's changed in the last few years is we stopped laughing at them and started responding seriously and now get all offended ( online ) about this and that. They are no-marks but we give them the credibility they crave by reposting their pish and taking them seriously. 

No we have never stopped laughing at them. What's changed is the level of hatred directed towards us to the point that it's only a matter of time before something serious happens. They are more openly in our faces than ever before. You see it on nights out even when there are no games on now. They genuinely believe they are untouchable and can get away with saying or singing whatever they want in city centre streets and it's because they have been let away with it and we have been demonised for years.