Loyalist/unionist Rangers badges.

K.A.I

Is there a secondary market for these? used to collect them but they just sit in a drawer.

Was cleaning the drawers out the other day and had a look and I think some are rare or collectable - would rather see them go to someone who collects them and if I make a few quid too then that's just a wee bonus. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There's a group on Facebook with people selling Rangers badges mate. 

I had to unfollow it and the Rangers ticket groups because there's a notification every 5 minutes 

I got rid of my Facebook and was the best thing I ever done. Would probably be more E-Bay I'd put them on.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is there a secondary market for these? used to collect them but they just sit in a drawer.

Was cleaning the drawers out the other day and had a look and I think some are rare or collectable - would rather see them go to someone who collects them and if I make a few quid too then that's just a wee bonus. 

There's a poster on here who collects them.

I'm sure they'll see this and be in touch.

My dad used to give me money every other week to buy a Rangers badge, or patch, when I first started going to games with my mates. I put them on my scarf, and there was some weight in them, so I bought a new scarf to spread them out a bit. After a while it was hard looking for new badges that I never had, but I used to get a real buzz when I found a badge I never had. Don't know what happened to them all. I stopped collecting them, and started buying scarves instead, when I left school. There was no EBay in those days to sell stuff, you could put a card in the newsagents window, along side young ladies offering 'French Lessons' ??

8 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

My dad used to give me money every other week to buy a Rangers badge, or patch, when I first started going to games with my mates. I put them on my scarf, and there was some weight in them, so I bought a new scarf to spread them out a bit. After a while it was hard looking for new badges that I never had, but I used to get a real buzz when I found a badge I never had. Don't know what happened to them all. I stopped collecting them, and started buying scarves instead, when I left school. There was no EBay in those days to sell stuff, you could put a card in the newsagents window, along side young ladies offering 'French Lessons' ??

Parlez vous Francais?

12 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If you never took that opportunity your a loser man! If that had happened in my day i would have got french cock rot.

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

If you never took that opportunity your a loser man! If that had happened in my day i would have got french cock rot.

They were quite expensive French Lessons, and I was living with a girl at the time.

I was selling a lot of stuff trying to pay the rent. ??