Laudrups lodge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm the same :lol: 

I have so much stuff in storage I need framing.

The range sell a really good frame for £12 it's pretty much the same frame as the one my official player sponsor shirt is in. Bought one for framing my son's first top that I had signed when at auchenhowie, his first scarf from his first game, the tickets, and program plus a pic of us at his first game. Also got the winners medals for each of the divisions journey back to go in it too, will leave a space for a premiership one too

12 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Want to do something like this but want to have it connected to the house somehow. Structurally, it'd be expensive. Need to get saving. 

Build it yourself with 2 by 3 and plywood then cover it with tongue and groove. Finish with a nice wood stain and your good to go for a few hundred quid. You'll like it better because you built it yourself mate. Just wrap a line in a thick rubber groove to the house to power it. You don't even need much wood working skills to do a good job of it. Just need to take your time like most trades when your not a tradesman. 

I've built a few pigeon lofts and garages and can never work out why people pay thousands for stuff like this. Even if you want the concrete effect like the one in the OP you can buy the stone partitions for cheap enough on ebay. Don't splash good cash on anything you can do yourself. A few beers, a hi-if, and a set of tools is all you need. Got to love a good wee project :dance:

12 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Want to do something like this but want to have it connected to the house somehow. Structurally, it'd be expensive. Need to get saving. 

I am such a dumb tit at times. I just realised after posting that you stated you wanted it as an extension to the house lol

That will cost you unless your good mates with an unemployed builder. 

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The range sell a really good frame for £12 it's pretty much the same frame as the one my official player sponsor shirt is in. Bought one for framing my son's first top that I had signed when at auchenhowie, his first scarf from his first game, the tickets, and program plus a pic of us at his first game. Also got the winners medals for each of the divisions journey back to go in it too, will leave a space for a premiership one too

That's great mate. 

I have my ticket and programme from my first match. I never even thought about getting them framed, that's a great idea. I don't have a photo though however I do have a photo of my second match with my sister outside the gates on the Broomloan. 

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That's great mate. 

I have my ticket and programme from my first match. I never even thought about getting them framed, that's a great idea. I don't have a photo though however I do have a photo of my second match with my sister outside the gates on the Broomloan. 

I will post a post a pic once it's done, just need tips on how to frame it lol

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That's great mate. 

Think my ma tossed my ticket and programme out years ago :lol: