Megastore printing

Tam Müller

Just now, Tam Müller said:

Wee question.

My pals wee boy's 1st birthday soon. Megastore doesn't have toddler kits in stock but if I got one from Fatarse's jumblesale direct and took it to the megastore would they print a name on the back?

Pretty sure they will still print on it mate even though it's no been purchased in store, for a small fee of course.......

1 minute ago, Tam Müller said:

Wee question.

My pals wee boy's 1st birthday soon. Megastore doesn't have toddler kits in stock but if I got one from Fatarse's jumblesale direct and took it to the megastore would they print a name on the back?

Should do.

If not there's a place down London Road that does it apparently.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Disgrace that the megastore still has nothing in stock tbh

It is poor mate but proud of how it emptied stock within a day and that we can buy shirts etc again without a sense of guilt. Next month for the away/3rd kit release apparently though

Just now, Tam Müller said:

It is poor mate but proud of how it emptied stock within a day and that we can buy shirts etc again without a sense of guilt. Next month for the away/3rd kit release apparently though

Absolutely. Fantastic from the fans as usual.

Bizzare that we can't have the place restocked in what must be over a month now

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely. Fantastic from the fans as usual.

Bizzare that we can't have the place restocked in what must be over a month now

Aye I know. Think the trouble would be shirts produced were just the absolute bare minimum. I got the day the new deal got announced and fucking glad I did as apparently the home kit restock will be october.

Is pish having to wait months but looking forward to having the away and 3rd to put money into the club, probably more excited about having a genuinely hard decision about what name to get on the back though haha

59 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Aye I know. Think the trouble would be shirts produced were just the absolute bare minimum. I got the day the new deal got announced and fucking glad I did as apparently the home kit restock will be october.

Is pish having to wait months but looking forward to having the away and 3rd to put money into the club, probably more excited about having a genuinely hard decision about what name to get on the back though haha

Got to be Doorans