****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was terrible last week and tonight.

As I said I don’t watch them enough to pass judgement on him.

I'm by no means a fan of Man City but even I was starting to get angry at the amount of times Sane was getting caught offside tonight. Commentators didn't bother their arses either.

I'm more concerned how fucked the City players looked tbh.

Blowing out their arses 5 mins into the 2nd half. I turned to an old boy sitting next to me and he noticed it as well. 

The sooner they get the league wrapped up the better. Fucking it up doesn't bare thinking about. :huh:

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

City could have just been better.. they were pish for both games. Didnt deserve anything.. I get that ref decisions dont help but it wouldnt have changed anything, in my opinion.

That last post was a bit of a piss take mate, first leg cost City imo. Liverpool outplayed city in 3 our of 4 of the half’s.

47 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

City could have just been better.. they were pish for both games. Didnt deserve anything.. I get that ref decisions dont help but it wouldnt have changed anything, in my opinion.

I mean, they do really. Salah's offside goal, City should have had a penalty, and they had a good goal chopped off despite being onside, and that ridiculous one tonight. They were really shit, and really unlucky

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Took me ages to get that.

What is it? :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I mean, they do really. Salah's offside goal, City should have had a penalty, and they had a good goal chopped off despite being onside, and that ridiculous one tonight. They were really shit, and really unlucky

What is it? :lol: 

Look at the time of the tweet

Archived