Police Scotland OBFA submission

D'Artagnan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me the big warning sign stood up when the Named Persons Act was being spoken about. 

I at the time stood for the Scottish Libertarians in the Baillieston branch there at local elections, but something that irks me is that I just couldn't really truthfully support Scotland separating because:

1. I'm proud of my British heritage.
2. There's at least more free market minded people living south of the border who understand me better.

As sad as it is to say the SNP have Orwellian 1984 stamped all over their foreheads and surprise, surprise all the hardcore lefties were all over the Named Persons Act in full support and I'm left thinking: "are you honestly serious!?" Again it goes back to my comment earlier that if you pay close attention since 2007 when they won a coalition in Scotland, you've basically seen the attack on people's freedom of expression and speech.

Cite back to the Rangers support who were planning to protest outside Hampden Park against the SFA 5 years ago, they threatened that if folk turn up they'll be facing the jail. Is this Britain we're living in today, or are we becoming more like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union where you can't even fart without the threat of being locked up?

There I'm sorry to say lays my problem.