Police Scotland OBFA submission

D'Artagnan

3 hours ago, Spliffy said:

My problem with H** and fenian being ranked equal is that we do not call ourselves H***, yet they proclaim themselves as fenians, due to its actually definition of Irish militiamen (not a catholic). Why would it bother them being called something they call themselves?? I resent being called a H**, and any Rangers fan who calls themselves one needs enlightened. They are the original H***.

Surely we have more notion to be "offended" by the slur they use on us due it's false nature? 

My thoughts exactly ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

The tarriers pushed for this but when they realised with horror that the law would have to be applied to them as well as us it was doomed. 

Nail on the head. This law is only being appealed because it isn't doing what they planned it to do.Catch Rangers fans only.

As a wise man once said:

When you create your own storm, don't complain when it rains....

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

That's the same Paul Quigley of FAC who was previously done under the OBAF act for offences at septic park last year (offensive banners). 

Here he is with that rabid fenian cow Findlay:

jeanett2-470x253.jpg

They were the only two who would appear as the public faces of FAC. Fucking state of the cunt.

This:

Brady (up for the effigies)

Quigley of FAC (defended by Kavanagh previously)

Megan McFadden (defended by Kavanagh)

Paul Duke

Ross Gallagher

Christopher Bateman

David Gallacher

Sean Cowden

Kieran Duffy

Greg Robertson

The above 7 (all members of the GB) all previously defended by Kavanagh for singing pro-IRA songs.

Kavanagh has (allegedly) 4 seats in hospitality. It makes you wonder if he's Liewells unofficial duty lawyer, ready to step in, defend, deflect and deny any fans who are unfortunately huckled :sarcasm:

If Torbett and Sturgeon had a bairn that's exactly what it would look like.

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

from the police submission, it doesn't sound like they are particularly fussed about it going. Which is interesting because their 2011 submission the Chief Police officers were "fully supportive" of the bill. 

This has nothing to do with policing and nothing to do with "being offended". It has everything to do with the SNP currying favour with the catholic vote for independence - until the law started turning on them as well. 

The whole things is an utter mess and should be scrapped immediately

There is some nonsense spouted on her but this recurring one is one of the stupidest. If the SNP wanted to use this for voting reasons the 9% catholic vote is quite below the 38% Protestant votes and unite a bit below the 52% with no religion at all. 

Daft! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There is some nonsense spouted on her but this recurring one is one of the stupidest. If the SNP wanted to use this for voting reasons the 9% catholic vote is quite below the 38% Protestant votes and unite a bit below the 52% with no religion at all. 

Daft! 

Defending your beloved party again...

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Daft! 

Fuck the SNP.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Daft! 

I'm just quoting what Alex salmond said. And he said the SNP needed the catholic vote. Go figure.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So .. where is the linkage in the fact some Catholics voted yes and this legislation? Anyone? 

The legislation was drafted due to the supposed premise of 'Catholic hatred' - legislation drafted and pushed by the SNP. 

Did you take night classes in being an obnoxious prick or did it just come naturally?

I don't think it was necessarily put in place to pander to Catholics but more to pander to easily offended left wingers, some of whom ironically are more bigoted than the people being arrested under this law

The tarriers tried to get everyone to believe that the "90 minute bigot" is a myth and that anyone who signs the Billy Boys is a cold hearted bigot who hates everyone, when everyone knows that most people go to games and hate the other team for 90 minutes then goes home or back to their local and sees no trouble at all and usually doesn't even think about the pope or king Billy till the next game. The tarriers wanted the law implemented when they thought they could spin it to make everything we sing deemed sectarian, they didn't think that all their terrorist loving, far left and anti protestant bile would be put in the same box as the Billy Boys and now that theyve shown themselves up to be the terrorist loving protestant hating scum that they  are and some of them are getting done they're playing the victim again and want the law abolished and surprise surprise the SNP will probably listen to their republican establishment club 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So .. where is the linkage in the fact some Catholics voted yes and this legislation? Anyone? 

There's a specific recent interview with salmond,  where he quite openly admitted that the SNP had to target the Catholic vote - particular in Glasgow-  in order to get  Independance. I read it on Sunday.  I'll dig it out.

39 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The legislation was drafted due to the supposed premise of 'Catholic hatred' - legislation drafted and pushed by the SNP. 

Did you take night classes in being an obnoxious prick or did it just come naturally?

Can you actually read? And if so, did you ever read the legislation? Or even the submission in the op? 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There's a specific recent interview with salmond,  where he quite openly admitted that the SNP had to target the Catholic vote - particular in Glasgow-  in order to get  Independance. I read it on Sunday.  I'll dig it out.

Please do - I'm sure the targeted many sections after all they have a large support