Halliday

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Genuinely forgot he was still our player. Shame it didn't work out for him.

A refreshing level-headed opinion, rather than the usual reactionary bizarre resentment some Gers supporters have for former players (he won't play again for Rangers).

Just now, Essandoh said:

I'm one of Windass' biggest critics but I couldn't disagree more. Partick aside he's actually had a good start to the season.

No he hasn't imo.

20 minutes V Motherwell he was good and not bad off the bench last week but apart from that he has been rotten.

The boy doesn't have the mental capacity to play for Rangers.

45 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No he hasn't imo.

20 minutes V Motherwell he was good and not bad off the bench last week but apart from that he has been rotten.

The boy doesn't have the mental capacity to play for Rangers.

I agree with the mental stuff but I do believe he's started well this season. Mind you, if it was upto me, he'd have been out the door in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I agree with the mental stuff but I do believe he's started well this season. Mind you, if it was upto me, he'd have been out the door in the summer.

He has shown a few glimpses of being a player but it's too few and too far between.

His decision making is dreadful and it's not easy to teach that, you can work on your touch and shooting/fitness/passing all day in training but if you don't have the big game awareness to utilise it then it's a waste of time imo.

He just doesn't appear to be cut out to play for Rangers when we face opposition every week who treat us like a cup final.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dreadful patter. 

You're one of the guys who repeatedly embarrassed themselves by claiming Copland could play football. 

Must hurt that he now has zero chance of ever pulling on a blue shirt he hasn't paid for. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

You're one of the guys who repeatedly embarrassed themselves by claiming Copland could play football. 

Must hurt that he now has zero chance of ever pulling on a blue shirt he hasn't paid for. 

No I wasn't.

No, not particularly, was hoping it worked for him, but obviously not.