Another stonewall penalty turned down

TopCat

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

yeah mate . That is true . I'm so fed up with hearing all the apologists defending refs nowadays

Was thinking how the beggars maybe used think many years ago . When they said McCluskie , MCCurrie and Dallas were all biased towards us .

It is my opinion , some favoured us and we won more than we lost .

It is my opinion . Most of the refs are hounded out the game ,  showing anything remotely favouring us in games

Remember Callum Murray . He was getting all the big games 6 years ago . We even lost a Scottish cup tie with him as ref .

But his final big game  . Rangers 3 Beggars 2 . Our last OF Win at Ibrox 6years ago

He sent off 2 beggars players and was never seen again

Even although , you check the website . He is still officially on the refs list

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lmao how the fuck are people saying it’s not a penalty. It’s a fucking clear penalty. It isn’t the striker’s responsibility to jump over the leg that simunovic throws out. He has knocked the ball past the defender, it’s the defender’s responsibility to clear his leg in time - he doesn’t.

Just watched some of the highlights again

If the scums pen was a penalty during the week . Then that definitely was .

We never even put pressure on the ref . The beggars would have been clamouring for one

Reminds of the Stokes one few years back that Thomson gave the beggars .

Of course on that occasion , Stokes ran in to Davis with no challenge .

There is a pattern developing every week with our refs now .

Craig Thomson is the cleverest  of the lot . Make no doubts . It's these fine lines between winning and losing games

And they are all going against us . Especially in big matches .

I seen Browns elbow today from where I sat . At the very least , it was a free kick to us . Few moments later . The maggot Thomson blows up for a foul by Morelos . He get's booked . You could not make this shite up every other week .

Both calls . Andy walker said , Rangers should have had a penalty and Morelos should not have been booked

Even the beggars are now noticing it

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao how the fuck are people saying it’s not a penalty. It’s a fucking clear penalty. It isn’t the striker’s responsibility to jump over the leg that simunovic throws out. He has knocked the ball past the defender, it’s the defender’s responsibility to clear his leg in time - he doesn’t.

Wee dougster was a pape

2 hours ago, Dougie_B said:

Watched it again....not a penalty. Morelos done well to try and get it....but nah....well beaten. 

How on earth was he well beaten ??? The guy had is leg outstretched in the box

It was as much as a penalty as you will see 90% of them given

Sorry but that's a penalty. If Sinclair was a penalty up at Dundee then that's a penalty for us. 

The reason it wasn't given was because it looks like he scoops it away, he genuinely gets away with it because of the way his foot moved. When you're out of confidence you're out of luck.

Ill add today to the list of things to remember when we win 55. As ever, it seems a long way away.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Just watched some of the highlights again

If the scums pen was a penalty during the week . Then that definitely was .

We never even put pressure on the ref . The beggars would have been clamouring for one

Reminds of the Stokes one few years back that Thomson gave the beggars .

Of course on that occasion , Stokes ran in to Davis with no challenge .

There is a pattern developing every week with our refs now .

Craig Thomson is the cleverest  of the lot . Make no doubts . It's these fine lines between winning and losing games

And they are all going against us . Especially in big matches .

I seen Browns elbow today from where I sat . At the very least , it was a free kick to us . Few moments later . The maggot Thomson blows up for a foul by Morelos . He get's booked . You could not make this shite up every other week .

Both calls . Andy walker said , Rangers should have had a penalty and Morelos should not have been booked

Even the beggars are now noticing it

bad calls ain't going to be getting levelled out any time soon .last season was littered with game changers that went against us too .

I think it's linked to the level of sheer hatred aim at us .remember the way the good call penalty we got at fir park got twisted by our mhedia friends until it was made to look like a favour 

refs aint giving us anything unless it's blatant. even then it's not certain .today as in the games against the filth last year we don't get any 50 50 calls until we are behind .

The term 50 50 means you get half and half you don't. even my 6yr old watching the game today called the ref a celtic fan

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anybody who thinks Thompson was going to give us a pen today is off their rocker. The cunt couldn’t even bring himself to book one those cunts in the first half. 

The scum have the refs in the palm of their hand. 

I was shocked that he booked boyata when he did .nothing more than a token gesture 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I was shocked that he booked boyata when he did .nothing more than a token gesture 

And that's what it was.

A shitty gesture to balance things up, I'm not even sure it was a yellow.

He let the worst fouls and main instigators off and booked Boyata for doing less.