Pena one of our 3 fittest says Pedro

backup

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Never said I believed them just was making the point that maybe they were telling the truth, do you believe everything Pedro says?

Yes, I take you don’t which means you believe Pedro has lied to the fans. 

Which is quite clear when you will believe the new whispering campaign in the taig media helped along by past managers (which is a fucking joke and they should hang their heads in shame) that we are suddenly an unfit team, when there is absolutely no proof of any of their pish. 

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I can kind of see where you're going with that KAI, as I've said it before for example - some calling Wallace a legend. I completely disagree with that.

Like you say everyone's definition is different.

With Ricksen I would say that he wasn't a legend, until his battle with his health. He has used Rangers to help raise money and awareness, which is a good thing but you can tell that he loves the club.

I'd sway towards calling him a legend now because of that.

Did you think he was a legend when we played against him in a friendly and he tried to break Burke's legs?

If Pena one of the fittest it's s fucking bad sign , Pedro keeps coming out with this shite , caravans now las  vegas just shut it and fuck off now , we're going backwards under this clown how fellow bears can't see this this 

time to go Pedro 

is it just me or do you guys think this too ?

17 hours ago, Willy p said:

If Pena one of the fittest it's s fucking bad sign , Pedro keeps coming out with this shite , caravans now las  vegas just shut it and fuck off now , we're going backwards under this clown how fellow bears can't see this this 

time to go Pedro 

is it just me or do you guys think this too ?

fuk up ya prick