Tonight's response

Brackley Bluenose

2 hours ago, OhW said:

Like who?

Oh look here’s his taig sorry tag team partner. 

Like your pal above if you can’t be arsed reading the threads since last Saturday then it ain’t my fault. 

All week had it’s a must win or he has to go, we win 4-1 and suddenly it’s aye but Accies are shit and why is he sitting in his arse, he still needs to go. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, gsa said:

We're in that weird position where people can't just enjoy a reasonable performance and win because they're so consumed with abusing the manager. 

He may not be good enough to manage Rangers long term but he works hard, represents the club well and is entirely undeserving of the abuse he gets.

What is strange to me is that he actually defends the club when so called "Rangers men" who "know what Rangers is all about" stick the boot in at every opportunity.

Pedro called out Scott brown and questioned why he's  allowed to play outwith the laws of the game in Scotland while the "Rangers men" can't wait to tell you "Broony's a good lad". 

Absolutely spot on with that mate.

If Pedro did leave, I actually wonder if it was him who dodged a bullet with the abuse he gets. 

I'm now actually convinced the board did pick the right man for the task in hand and that will be a first for me on that crew.

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh look here’s his taig sorry tag team partner. 

Like your pal above if you can’t be arsed reading the threads since last Saturday then it ain’t my fault. 

All week had it’s a must win or he has to go, we win 4-1 and suddenly it’s aye but Accies are shit and why is he sitting in his arse, he still needs to go. 

As @gsa says, some are just so consumed by their abuse of the manager. Can't help themselves. Objectivity straight down the shit pan.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As @gsa says, some are just so consumed by their abuse of the manager. Can't help themselves. Objectivity straight down shit pan.

It’s gone mate, best of it is they will start all over again when the next guy gets his shot. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s gone mate, best of it is they will start all over again when the next guy gets his shot. 

If you become the sort of club where managers come and go every season you're royally fucked. You're only ever going to attract a certain type of manager. No long term planning, no foundations being laid. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Bad enough we can't get near closing the financial gap with them, but we get locked into a cycle of constantly replacing managers, we lose all continuity and throw away the little money we have, to pay for existing players to go sit in the stands, whilst the new guy's signings try to establish themselves without any guarantees.

If this board don't fuck us, some of our our fans will.

TBH, I doubt King will replace anyone. He aint that fucking daft and he's as tight as a duck's  erse.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

If you become the sort of club where managers come and go every season you're royally fucked. You're only ever going to attract a certain type of manager. No long term planning, no foundations being laid. 

Remember the days we laughed at those clubs. ??

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Bad enough we can't get near closing the financial gap with them, but we get locked into a cycle of constantly replacing managers, we lose all continuity and throw away the little money we have, to pay for existing players to go sit in the stands, whilst the new guy's signings try to establish themselves without any guarantees.

If this board don't fuck us, some of our our fans will.

TBH, I doubt King will replace anyone. He aint that fucking daft and he's as tight as a duck's  erse.

There is no way he’s sacking Pedro with his own money anyway that’s for sure. 

4 hours ago, BigDak said:

I take it you're one of those people who doesn't understand cause and effect? Just because Fod had 3 great saves that doesn't mean they could've had 3 goals. There's no way of determining what would've happened had any of those chances gone in as the game would've completely changed after it. For all we know (however unlikely) Rangers could've rallied round and went up the other end and scored.

what a load of shit  

Clearly the win buys him time when you'd think not winning it would have been the end and yes I did enjoy it, but we've had good individual wins under Pedro before so it's not exactly massive progress in that sense we've seen this pattern before. I've allowed myself optimism more than once this season and been badly let down so I'm not letting it change my feelings too much

If we can't get a decent winning run finally going then the problems are still the same as they were. Next three games are St Johnstone, Motherwell cup semi and Kilmarnock, no excuses not to win all three.

9 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I've also posted some extremely in depth analysis from my own opinion about how we could improve, change, develop, grow and defend our club etc etc. I am sure posters like Turnberry and HG5 i think it is will agree. But that stuff always gets lost when it's only the negative stuff folk want to quote and accuse. 

I don't think so, no. We have to see progress on the pitch. We haven't seen that at all under Pedro since day one. Rangers beat Hamilton Accies last night and one would be forgiven for thinking we were playing celtic or Aberdeen the way some people are going on. The fact is we didn't play well, Hamilton gifted us at least 3 goals, we were lucky not to be down to 9 men, those are the facts from the game. Am i happy we won, of course. Could we have played better? Yes Does it mean we have turned the corner? Don't be ridiculous. 

Pedro needs a winning run, not an unbeaten run, a winning run of at least 9-10 games to get back some support he has lost, some fans are too far gone now and will never change their opinion but for me, i need to see a long winning streak, progress on the park, good results, a semi final win followed by a win in the final. Nothing else is acceptable. We also have to give celtic a fright in the next old firm league match. 

You're right, we didn't play well. But after the week we've had, with the negative press etc., a Friday night trip to Hamilton, on that shitey astro turf, had the potential to be a big banana skin. However, we managed to walk away with three points and get 4 goals in the bag. I'm not one to get too carried away when we win, because, as you say we need a good run of wins before we can celebrate, but equally I'm not going to down play what I think ( given all the circumstances of the game) was a good result.

6 hours ago, gogzy said:

We were away from home, on a shite pitch, with an 18 year old kid in at CB.  We lost a goal in the first minute.  We fought back to get 3-1 in front and were cruising.  We lost a man, and still looked strong. We go up to 4-1. It wasn't till the end when we looked tired that problems started.

A 4-1 away win, and all people are talking about was that Fod had to make some saves late on in the game when the players were fucked. Isn't that exactly why we have a decent keeper,  to help out when needed.  Remember how many times Goram, or Klos etc. would save us points.

There is pretty much nothing to moan about from last night, yet still quite a lot of people are managing it. 

Reekin! Gogzy ban this cunt!

3 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Only 6 points off the scum now! They will only get worse where we can only keep improving

You got to accentuate the positive.

eliminate the negative.

Latch on to the affirmative.

I could write a song about that.

Or as big Marv. Said "keep believing"