Tonight's response

Brackley Bluenose

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

First class response. The spirit was there.Hope the wee taigy back stabbing cunt Miller is gone by the morning.

The Pedro haters must in full vomit mode. Haven't seen them all night. No doubt the cold turkey will get the better of them and be back on with all the usual negative pish, giving it the ah but shite.

Grow up ya fucking idiot.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Seen no great response. Accies were diabolical and had a goalie in who looked like a mediocre outfield player playing in goals, and that penalty.....:mutley: They were rotten. 

No one in our team played that well, as said above, our goalie was probably our best player and that sums us up. 

It's 3 points and job done, nothing more. 

Were you not also the guy who was down playing the win one of the youth teams got a few weeks ago?

8 hours ago, billscott said:

some of your posts are complete rubbish  when are celtic going to hit a bad patch they are unbeaten in 56 matches  we will never run them close this season  how does tnite prove we are good for 2nd place  hamilton were awful but  for fod they could have had 3 late goals  i am all for being positive but dont post shit

I take it you're one of those people who doesn't understand cause and effect? Just because Fod had 3 great saves that doesn't mean they could've had 3 goals. There's no way of determining what would've happened had any of those chances gone in as the game would've completely changed after it. For all we know (however unlikely) Rangers could've rallied round and went up the other end and scored.

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

No. :thumbup:

Fair enough. I do apologise. I still think you're being too negative.

Yes, we didn't play great but is that not one of the things everyone has been asking for? To still get a win despite not playing well.

15 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Yes, we didn't play great but is that not one of the things everyone has been asking for? To still get a win despite not playing well.

On 26/08/2017 at 21:19, Tenerife Bear said:

Blew a 2 goal lead up against an Under 19 team. 

I take that back. You were the one sniding about the U-20's drawing with Feyenord. And you've had some other suspect posts. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

It won't be fucking you then and you're the fucking worst of them.

I feel your pain.

:aberdeen:

:rofl:

Pain? Aye mate, was absolutely devastated when we scored the night and celebrated like mad when the filth scored last week :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I take that back. You were the one sniding about the U-20's drawing with Feyenord. And you've had some other suspect posts. Just saying.

I've also posted some extremely in depth analysis from my own opinion about how we could improve, change, develop, grow and defend our club etc etc. I am sure posters like Turnberry and HG5 i think it is will agree. But that stuff always gets lost when it's only the negative stuff folk want to quote and accuse. 

21 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I don't think so, no. We have to see progress on the pitch. We haven't seen that at all under Pedro since day one. Rangers beat Hamilton Accies last night and one would be forgiven for thinking we were playing celtic or Aberdeen the way some people are going on. The fact is we didn't play well, Hamilton gifted us at least 3 goals, we were lucky not to be down to 9 men, those are the facts from the game. Am i happy we won, of course. Could we have played better? Yes Does it mean we have turned the corner? Don't be ridiculous. 

Pedro needs a winning run, not an unbeaten run, a winning run of at least 9-10 games to get back some support he has lost, some fans are too far gone now and will never change their opinion but for me, i need to see a long winning streak, progress on the park, good results, a semi final win followed by a win in the final. Nothing else is acceptable. We also have to give celtic a fright in the next old firm league match. 

10 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Just back from the game and regardless of what your stance may be regarding the manager and his future that was a team performance that spoke volumes in my opinion. 

The way in which we dominated the game especially considering we conceded so early for me makes it very evident he still has the dressing room. 

I only caught the end of it but can someone fill me in with what happened after the Candeias goal, did the whole team go over to celebrate with the manager? Not sure if it was just Candeias and it looked like the full team because they were there to congratulate him rather than get round the manager. Either way, the response tonight shows me he must have a lot of respect within the dressing room. No way we'd have come back to win in the style we did if the players wanted to chuck him under the bus. Tonight would have been the perfect chance for it. 

We were alot better tonight even after going a goal down, We now need to start replicating this for a couple of months and go on a run, We can be decent but consistantcy has been our major problem.

Think people need to relax, one game at a time.

Hamilton were woeful so I wont look into it too much but hopefully they can kick on from here and go on a run of wins, we have to.

Think too many are short sighted in the sense this team has a slip up in it for sure at say Tynecastle and the cup semi and then we will all be back to slating Pedro.

I hope him and the team prove most of us wrong and can get us into a respectable league position and not falling further behind the mhanks.

Played very well last night and I'm happy for Pedro after all the shite .

Whether you think he's good enough or not he's our manager and he's passionate about his players and the club and unless we lose a load on the trot hell be here come May so maybe it's time for the bickering to stop and the shite aimed towards what.i see as a very likeable guy to stop too .

People like Miller will only.be happy if Walter or Mccoist is manager.  Someone Scottish who treats him like our most prized asset, which he isnae

1 hour ago, its_an_extender said:

This exactly. Think you'll find 99% of our support actually like Pedro regardless of their views on him being a good manager.

Agree. And he will be happy to know he has the backing of the support. Nobody wants him to fail, if you do, then you can't be a Rangers fan.