Millers Agent

Lloyd

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If Miller knows who the rat is (he does) then why doesn't he just say who it is

Grasses get slashes.

13 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

If miller is off form then the same as any player he won't be selected for the 1st team. You are making the insinuations - Pedro's being a club manager and you're being a Pedro hater.

Pedro doesn't need to come out and say anything - maybe he'll need miller some time in the future - what manager would slate their player/s.  And if Pedro was to say that he was the spy - then Pedro could well be charged with slander.

Disagree about the car-crash, again - that's your hunch - probably McInnes's as well.

Miller wasn't dropped for his performances, he was shite every game, then dropped, and was first to be called upon against celtic, then put to the U20's.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Car crash? No one apart from Miller and his agent give a fuck he's been dropped as we've been winning games. Keep on winning and no one will still care 

You're diverting. Pedro started all this

He's clearly stated that a mole has leaked his team to another team. Thats a serious allegation. If and i mean IFthats true someone needs booted out. If its bollocks someone needs booted out ......

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm going on the negative publicity over the last 2 weeks. 

Pedro comes out and claims someone leaked his team to St Johnstone last time out 

A few days later Miller is training and playing with the kids and the speculation begins eg was Miller the mole? Pedro could come out right now and say no, he's just not playing well (and he isnt) and case is closed but he hadnt 

Now we have his agent (as they do) amplifying the inference that Kenny is being blamed for being a mole. Its bad publicity (again) that coukd be nipped in the bud right now.

I've seen him answer questions about Miller over the past two press conferences. He's answered what he feels is right to say to the media and what he is willing to put into the public domain. 

It wouldn't nip it in the bud as the speculation would then be onto the next player and we need to that dance over and over and why the fuck should we?  The press and Millers agent can fuck right off.

For what it's worth I never took it from Pedro he was blaming Miller for the Saints situation (guess work on my part), I do believe however Miller has done something wrong (let's remember Pedro gave him a deal and stuck with him throughout poor form all year) however they have dealt with it internally (as it should be) and are moving on.  

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

He's clearly stated that a mole has leaked his team to another team. Thats a serious allegation. If and i mean IFthats true someone needs booted out. If its bollocks someone needs booted out ......

Would you be asking for proof if Walter had said that? 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Isn't it St. Johnstone that need to prove the manager wrong? 

Permit me to be academic for a minute (no laughing at the back) if you make such a serious claim. And that is a serious claim you need to back that up with evidence. Right now Tommy Wright has said bollocks and called Pedro out.

Pedro has since .......... said fuck all 

Car crash 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Grasses get slashes.

Miller wasn't dropped for his performances, he was shite every game, then dropped, and was first to be called upon against celtic, then put to the U20's.

Then if he wants to stay at the club i'd strongly advise him to get control of  his agent.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Manager in mole leaks shocker!

Firstly, Miller has been shite.

Secondly, it's none of your business.

Lastly, the mole started it, not the fucking messenger!

Miller is a dead man walking all of his own making.

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Permit me to be academic for a minute (no laughing at the back) if you make such a serious claim. And that is a serious claim you need to back that up with evidence. Right now Tommy Wright has said bollocks and called Pedro out.

Pedro has since .......... said fuck all 

Car crash 

Is tommy wright going to admit it ? Pedro doesn't need to say shit he said all he had to say on it. 

13 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

pedro hasn't said anything to the press? You make it out like he's running to the press slagging Miller or something. I think you'll find that Miller is the one who has been going to the press. When he was dropped and the media said it's because he is the leak, was that Miller or Pedro that told them that? 

Exactly.  Fairly unlikely that Pedro leaked it to Jackson that Miller leaks stories to Jackson. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Manager in mole leaks shocker!

Firstly, Miller has been shite.

Secondly, it's none of your business.

Lastly, the mole started it, not the fucking messenger!

Miller is a dead man walking all of his own making.

Point 1 - a mole leaks the team and thats not serious. Is it happening at every game then?

Point 3 - i repeat Miller is shite and deserves to be dropped but the point is above 

Point 4 - if its fir his form alone, fair enough