Jim White & His Taig Scarf

.Williamson.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Who mentioned about playing tonight apart from you,   something to Hide? 

Get behind the manager and team? Think you'll find it was you said that. 

We play on Sunday mate, there's a thread about the Motherwell game in here. Not every thread in the BD is going to be about our next game. You're the only one complaining about this thread and you're the only one seeming suspect.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Get behind the manager and team? Think you'll find it was you said that. 

We play on Sunday mate, there's a thread about the Motherwell game in here. Not every thread in the BD is going to be about our next game. You're the only one complaining about this thread and you're the only one seeming suspect.

Aye in a general sense,  would rather post about our team and manager no about some tit wearing a tim scarf

20 minutes ago, OhW said:

Yes it is but it was odd to tack it on at the end of that sentence. 

Just wondering if all this ' support your country's other teams ' extends to supporting them even to the point it will give them a financial advantage over you . 

but if his son found it all to much and killed himself then all is forgiven like b*tcher?

Chris Butcher was one of the Best of Men. He deserves our thoughts and prayers. 

His father is a cunt traitor who it appears is happy to slag this club at every turn.

Catholic school ???? you don't have waffle some shite, 99% of your posts are slagging off posters on here that to me is suspicious only taigs would Slag off bears fans......That alone is the only strike needed 

Strike 3. Be gone.

Just now, Rosebery1872 said:

but if his son found it all to much and killed himself then all is forgiven like b*tcher?

His father is a cunt traitor who it appears is happy to slag this club at every turn.

Errr wit?

35 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

What's suspicious i'm not as staunch as you because I don't have 8k posts. I would much rather get behind the manager and team than waffling shite about a broadcaster seriously who gives shite wit Jim does seriously

The poster Jim white is a bear, concerned.

17 minutes ago, Rosebery1872 said:

WRONG THREAD ALERT.

13 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Strike 3. Be gone.

I've been a Rangers for 40 yrs travel to as many games as I can over the years travelling from Germany, Northern Ireland wales where ever I, m based. 1 week I've been a member of this site and you constantly calling me suspicious taig Tim etc. What's your problem with fellow bears with your constant sniping at them ?

I've been a Rangers for 40 yrs travel to as many games as I can over the years travelling from Germany, Northern Ireland wales where ever I, m based. 1 week I've been a member of this site and you constantly calling me suspicious taig Tim etc. What's your problem with fellow bears with your constant sniping at them ?

u ok

25 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Catholic school ???? you don't have waffle some shite, 99% of your posts are slagging off posters on here that to me is suspicious only taigs would Slag off bears fans......That alone is the only strike needed 

Give it a rest.
After 30 posts you want to come on here and pick a fight with the people,who are entitled to there opinion.
You sure you aint a :taig:.
Go and :lookinmirror:
Could've picked a better thread to get your point across. :hmmm: 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Give it a rest.
After 30 posts you want to come on here and pick a fight with the people,who are entitled to there opinion.
You sure you aint a :taig:.
Go and :lookinmirror:
Could've picked a better thread to get your point across. :hmmm: 

Yes your probably right apart from the taig part. Just getting on my tits every post I make he's either got some I'm taig reply/cocky reply or highlighting spelling mistakes. No sure wit his beef is.

Just now, Smile said:

You tell him mate i've been suspicious of him for a while.

Aye well you hardly ever smile so there

He's a keyboard warrior that feels the need to try and put down posters on here at everturn.  Then calls himself a bear aye right.

I'm not a bear I am a human being