Jim White & His Taig Scarf

.Williamson.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, miracle said:

What sort of sad act complains about that and why did Sky feel the need to issue an apology :duh:

That is incredible. Most of the commentators etc on there are totally transparent about who they support. 

We know who the sad act are.  

4 hours ago, markem said:

That is incredible. Most of the commentators etc on there are totally transparent about who they support. 

We know who the sad act are.  

jim white is a gers man the only reason he dose the tim thing is to try and show he is neutral, tho i wouldnt do it .

I hate these "progressive" new age uni faggots

"aye am a Rangers man but I don't hate celtic and don't buy into all that Orange stuff and a don't like the queen" as if that makes them a hero

Being a Rangers fan who doesn't hate celtic doesn't make you a charitable person, doesn't make you a die hard left winger, doesn't make you progressive.

It just makes you a shit Rangers fan. A shit Rangers fan who probably gets called a H** on a regular basis, constantly told that Rangers are dead etc and probably get a total ripping every week from your taig pals because you're too big to call them out on the fact they're terrorist supporting child molesting scum. 

Self loathing pricks.

We are better than them, as a Club as a support and as a People. I wish all these new age uni gimps would just go fill hog and start supporting them instead of pretending to be Bears

38 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

And do we have to censor the word H**? is anyone actually offended by it to the point they can't see it written?

Serious question here

Just when did we become " the H***"?

Go home ya H*** was a full Rangers end chant towards the taigs streaming out at Ibrox/Parkhead or Hampden towards the end of the game when we were heading for another victory, how the fuck that got turned on its head I do not know.

Bet these cunts that now use it as a derogatory term towards us don't have a Scooby.

14 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Serious question here

Just when did we become " the H***"?

Go home ya H*** was a full Rangers end chant towards the taigs streaming out at Ibrox/Parkhead or Hampden towards the end of the game when we were heading for another victory, how the fuck that got turned on its head I do not know.

Bet these cunts that now use it as a derogatory term towards us don't have a Scooby.

I've heard we called them it after one of the world wars and their ground was shut because of their fans behaviour and a headline read that they were "as popular as the H***" 

no idea when it changed. Can't get my head round it considering we fought the H*** while they fuelled them

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I've heard we called them it after one of the world wars and their ground was shut because of their fans behaviour and a headline read that they were "as popular as the H***" 

no idea when it changed. Can't get my head round it considering we fought the H*** while they fuelled them

Its certainly a puzzle and nor can I get my head round it, any taig looking in geez a clue when you robbed that one.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Lifetime damage 

Supporting Rangers will never be the same again and control has been lost for our lifetimes .Thanks to the contemptible neglect shown by this bastard of the highest  

what does our control of things have to do with your level of support Eejay?

No matter whate'er befall, 3rd division or Premiership, Ramsdens Cup or Champions League, win lose or draw I still have the same passion and love for Rangers, sometimes even more when we are down. And I'm sure you're the same mate 

Can't remember the exact quote but there's one about how there's nothing better than when we are the underdogs and then rise up in true Rangers fashion and we'll do it again

which is why I wouldn't trade 9IAR, it was the greatest era I and most bears will ever live thru. The pain never outweighs the joy.

They've gave us a few beatings, we trampled them for 9 years, don't see how anyone would trade places or change it. I would go back and stop admin and CW if I could but not at the expense of having the privilege of seeing Laudrup, McCoist, Gazza, Albertz, GVB etc etc. Is rather have the good times to look back on than to look back on mediocrity pretending it was greatness

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

what does our control of things have to do with your level of support Eejay?

No matter whate'er befall, 3rd division or Premiership, Ramsdens Cup or Champions League, win lose or draw I still have the same passion and love for Rangers, sometimes even more when we are down. And I'm sure you're the same mate 

Can't remember the exact quote but there's one about how there's nothing better than when we are the underdogs and then rise up in true Rangers fashion and we'll do it again

which is why I wouldn't trade 9IAR, it was the greatest era I and most bears will ever live thru. The pain never outweighs the joy.

They've gave us a few beatings, we trampled them for 9 years, don't see how anyone would trade places or change it. I would go back and stop admin and CW if I could but not at the expense of having the privilege of seeing Laudrup, McCoist, Gazza, Albertz, GVB etc etc. Is rather have the good times to look back on than to look back on mediocrity pretending it was greatness

That is not what I meant Willis . I meant it will never be a level playing field in our lifetimes .

Just my paranoid offering old pal

Nothing has changed my support either . In fact , for most of us . It has got stronger .

Only on my part . I hate a lot more

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is not what I meant Willis . I meant it will never be a level playing field in our lifetimes .

Just my paranoid offering old pal

Nothing has changed my support either . In fact , for most of us . It has got stronger .

Only on my part . I hate a lot more

I can see where you're coming from. I think them getting 10IAR is a near enough certainty. Especially with Dave King in charge. 

But instead of mourning the glory days we should make them something to strive towards once again

and even if we never win another title, at least we're not fucking taigs eh mate :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

They're acting like a bunch of marauding H*** just now, been a lot of negative stories about their fan's behaviour. Glad to to see their true colours being shown, those cunts have had it too easy for too long. 

The fact that Savco were referred to as the H*** is interesting. They continually get away with banners and singing using the word . Now, if we decided to go back to calling them the H***, a title they richly deserve, and proceeded with singing H*** towards them etc etc then you can bet your arse that the word would suddenly be seen as being deeply offensive and enforced harshly. Incidentally, I couldn't give a fuck about using so called bad words or whatever songs we  or they sing, however it was them that started all this banning of songs etc, so it's now ironic as hell that they are wanting the law changed. Cunts!

21 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I hate these "progressive" new age uni faggots

"aye am a Rangers man but I don't hate celtic and don't buy into all that Orange stuff and a don't like the queen" as if that makes them a hero

Being a Rangers fan who doesn't hate celtic doesn't make you a charitable person, doesn't make you a die hard left winger, doesn't make you progressive.

It just makes you a shit Rangers fan. A shit Rangers fan who probably gets called a H** on a regular basis, constantly told that Rangers are dead etc and probably get a total ripping every week from your taig pals because you're too big to call them out on the fact they're terrorist supporting child molesting scum. 

Self loathing pricks.

We are better than them, as a Club as a support and as a People. I wish all these new age uni gimps would just go fill hog and start supporting them instead of pretending to be Bears

Hell yeah, great fucking post, unless all of the above as a Rangers fan then your a sort of wishy washy fan, and would not know what it takes to be a real bear if it bit them on the arse :UK:,  No fucking surrender and god bless the queen 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Hell yeah, great fucking post, unless all of the above as a Rangers fan then your a sort of wishy washy fan, and would not know what it takes to be a real bear if it bit them on the arse :UK:,  No fucking surrender and god bless the queen 

and they all seem to hate the Queen and the Tories but apart from "she's a cow" and "they're cunts and something about school milk" they can't explain why 

• 2 weeks later...