Jim White & His Taig Scarf

.Williamson.

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It's bad here around St Patrick's day for cunts wearing their shirts "for the craic". 

Not Rangers fans but they're from Unionist families and then they'll throw on a taig shirt or a gaelic top for the day as "banter".

Cunts.

Do you mean an Irish top or an actual celtic top?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the wee poofy new age uni types that do it. There's a place in Belfast called the holylands and its where all the Catholics stay when up at uni. 

My girlfriend has a friend that did it this year when she went up the holylands for St Patrick's and I went into a full blown rant about it when I seen the picture and everyone was looking at me like I was a nutjob :lol:

Standing there in a taig shirt with her taigy mates and then going to the parades in Rangers shirts.

Too be fair .There are not many people who would own up to be such a bear nowadays and slaughter everything beggars

That is a real harsh fact of what has happened in the last 6 years .

Many of these cunts live in a different world than ourselves .Rank and file bears who live and breath Rangers .

It is just not PC to be a beggar hater in the media , it's not PC to be a beggar hater in Sport or you will get no where

FFs it's probably not even PC to be openly anti scum, going for any job opportunities in the Government or Private Sector .

You would be instantly, black balled .

Special thanks to that fucking bastard DM, who helped bring about all this for our club and our kind in this Country.

With arrogance , ignorance , apathy and downright selfishness

I just wish I could have him in a room one to one .Same with  few others mind, but he was given the club to look after from previous proud people .

He failed scandalously and I won't say on here what I wish for him

51 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Too be fair .There are not many people who would own up to be such a bear nowadays and slaughter everything beggars

That is a real harsh fact of what has happened in the last 6 years .

Many of these cunts live in a different world than ourselves .Rank and file bears who live and breath Rangers .

It is just not PC to be a beggar hater in the media , it's not PC to be a beggar hater in Sport or you will get no where

FFs it's probably not even PC to be openly anti scum, going for any job opportunities in the Government or Private Sector .

You would be instantly, black balled .

Special thanks to that fucking bastard DM, who helped bring about all this for our club and our kind in this Country.

With arrogance , ignorance , apathy and downright selfishness

I just wish I could have him in a room one to one .Same with  few others mind, but he was given the club to look after from previous proud people .

He failed scandalously and I won't say on here what I wish for him

Were you saying that when he brought us NIAR?

27 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Were you saying that when he brought us NIAR?

I am amazed that any bear can still offer a defence for that bastard let alone the NIAR one  

I’d give back all nine in a heart beat if it would eradicate the damage he has done.  

Am I walking right into this? Are you at the wind up?

7 hours ago, markem said:

I am amazed that any bear can still offer a defence for that bastard let alone the NIAR one  

I’d give back all nine in a heart beat if it would eradicate the damage he has done.  

Get real ffs. If you lived through that period nobody can ever erase those memories.  No matter what. 

As previously stated I won't say what Id wish for Murray for his actions  but to say you would sacrifice NIAR..not a chance. 

8 hours ago, markem said:

Lifetime damage 

Supporting Rangers will never be the same again and control has been lost for our lifetimes .Thanks to the contemptible neglect shown by this bastard of the highest  

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, it's a thing. Not on a large scale but it happens within the younger generation most years 

My mates daughter attends Queens. One of her friends recently bought her an Antrim GAA shirt as a present. She made the mistake of wearing it in the house one day. The shirt no longer survives!

I was up in that area yesterday. That standard dress code is bloody GAA shirts and also a few green and grey tops as well. It is a festering shit-hole.

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Lifetime damage 

Supporting Rangers will never be the same again and control has been lost for our lifetimes .Thanks to the contemptible neglect shown by this bastard of the highest  

Correct. I’m not going to get into a debate about it.  Anyone that can’t see that now, never will.