Jim White & His Taig Scarf

.Williamson.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, City_of_Blue said:

There's not a real Bear on this planet that would ever put that rhancid shite anywhere near their body.

Surely if there was a bet where you would end up with something you truly wanted more than anything else in the world it might, just possibly might, be worth it.

A night with Holly Willoughby?

10 minutes in a locked room with sturgeon and a baseball bat?

25 minutes in a locked room with certain players of certain teams again with a baseball bat?

£25,000,000?

Surely there's one thing you want badly enough to do it, you can always have a bath in Dettol later. 

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Surely if there was a bet where you would end up with something you truly wanted more than anything else in the world it might, just possibly might, be worth it.

A night with Holly Willoughby?

10 minutes in a locked room with sturgeon and a baseball bat?

25 minutes in a locked room with certain players of certain teams again with a baseball bat?

£25,000,000?

Surely there's one thing you want badly enough to do it, you can always have a bath in Dettol later. 

It would be hard to turn down £25,000,000 but a scenario like that is never going to happen. 

Jim White and any other "Rangers fan" that's put on their scarf or wore their shirt has done so for nothing like what you're suggesting.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It would be hard to turn down £25,000,000 but a scenario like that is never going to happen. 

Jim White and any other "Rangers fan" that's put on their scarf or wore their shirt has done so for nothing like what you're suggesting.

I'd need some serious encouragement to wear anything of theirs.

I have worn the colours green and white at the same time but that was when I used to do reenactments and the surcoat I was left with was quartered in those colours.

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's bad here around St Patrick's day for cunts wearing their shirts "for the craic". 

Not Rangers fans but they're from Unionist families and then they'll throw on a taig shirt or a gaelic top for the day as "banter".

Cunts.

Cunts indeed.

14 year ago I was going out with a girl her dad supported us when he was young then changed because he met his wife to the taigs. So one day he said to me "My supporters club needs a extra player can you play for us against motherwell" after alot of sex from the girlfriend I said yes.

Turned up in the full Rangers gear they were fucking raging told me to cover up the RED in the socks cause it represents kaatholic blood I laughed .

Beat Motherwell and they started to complain about I wasn't a taig lol.

Don't mind Jim white to be honest and could not give a fuck what he's wearing during there match as I won't be watching it. How this shite deserves a thread is beyond me........The shock horror a Scottish sports broadcaster wants to wear a tim scarf during the match REALLY that needs a thread.

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Don't mind Jim white to be honest and could not give a fuck what he's wearing during there match as I won't be watching it. How this shite deserves a thread is beyond me........The shock horror a Scottish sports broadcaster wants to wear a tim scarf during the match REALLY that needs a thread.

Very suspicious Kenneth.

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Very suspicious Kenneth.

What's suspicious i'm not as staunch as you because I don't have 8k posts. I would much rather get behind the manager and team than waffling shite about a broadcaster seriously who gives shite wit Jim does seriously

11 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

He's a Jim White fan, its all about his profile, he's a bluenose in the sense that if he had a choice he'd pick us to win but whether we win or lose makes no difference to his life, he has always just wanted to be everyone's pal

I used to quite like the guy .but since he joined talk sport iv grown to extremely dislike his sycophantic love everything pish .appease and fill the wallet is his way 

Just now, kenny6131 said:

What's suspicious i'm not as staunch as you because I don't have 8k posts. I would much rather get behind the manager and team than waffling shite about a broadcaster seriously who gives shite wit Jim does seriously

You don't have a problem with someone who claims to be one of us wearing a filth scarf and you went to a cath*lic school. That is two strikes Kenneth.

11 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Yes a Scottish sports broadcaster that claims to support Rangers but is going to wear a taig scarf and support them deserves its own thread.

Feel free to fuck off out of the thread. 

10 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Are we playing tonight?

The fuck has getting behind our manager and team got to do with anything

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

You don't have a problem with someone who claims to be one of us wearing a filth scarf and you went to a cath*lic school. That is two strikes Kenneth.

Catholic school ???? you don't have waffle some shite, 99% of your posts are slagging off posters on here that to me is suspicious only taigs would Slag off bears fans......That alone is the only strike needed