***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

BlueMexican

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calls for nemane to be in the team, cunt was horrific when he came on. Didn't control a easy ball which led to there second on Sunday. If anything drop windass and bring Holt in at LM. 

I want to see tackles, high pressure, players winding the fans up and most importantly goals. They need to start running themselves into the ground for us.

5-1 us.

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Calls for nemane to be in the team, cunt was horrific when he came on. Didn't control a easy ball which led to there second on Sunday. If anything drop windass and bring Holt in at LM. 

I want to see tackles, high pressure, players winding the fans up and most importantly goals. They need to start running themselves into the ground for us.

5-1 us.

Probably because our mongo players thought he was a foot bigger than he is and punted balls up to him to challenge their defenders.

6 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

5-1 us.

are you off your tits? where are we getting 5 goals from?

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably because our mongo players thought he was a foot bigger than he is and punted balls up to him to challenge their defenders.

This makes nae sense. He tried to control the ball with his foot (not his heed) and it went 5 yards away from him for the Motherwell player to smash it over the top of our defence. 

9 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

so just a Rangers red card then? none of the cunts look interested. 

I don't really know and am only speculating/thinking out loud.

'Pena in Hamilton' comes to mind in what almost appeared a quest to get sent off.  If tonight doesn't go smoothly and the crowd get on the players backs, then some might fancy a couple of games off.

Of course, things could go the other way and we are 2 or 3 up by HT but given how we are at the moment and that Clarke should have Kimarnock organised, I doubt it.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

I don't really know and am only speculating/thinking out loud.

'Pena in Hamilton' comes to mind in what almost appeared a quest to get sent off.  If tonight doesn't go smoothly and the crowd get on the players backs, then some might fancy a couple of games off.

Of course, things could go the other way and we are 2 or 3 up by HT but given how we are at the moment and that Clarke should have Kimarnock organised, I doubt it.

i quoted last week on here he would end up being our player of the season :britney: 

1 minute ago, stevemartin1991 said:

i quoted last week on here he would end up being our player of the season :britney: 

Maybe he will be but then maybe I will sign for the club in January and win it.

If Pedro plays Pena tonight and the Mexican plays his 'usual game', he'll be on the receiving end of some less than kind comment from some of the support.

ie. Pedro really needs to drop players like Pena and Windass for the good of the team as well as the players themselves.

8 hours ago, Siwel said:

He's not smart enough to do that

:lol: You actually commenting on someone else’s intelligence - now that’s funny.

If he’s like you or a lot of your buddies have been saying all along - bullshitted to get the job, bullshitted to stay in the job, then he’s clearly intelligent enough to play mind games with the press.

Is every post you make geared toward getting what you want - eg Pedro out - with a complete disregard for honest debate and factual exchanges?

We have some right morons on this forum now :lol:

8 minutes ago, buster. said:

Maybe he will be but then maybe I will sign for the club in January and win it.

If Pedro plays Pena tonight and the Mexican plays his 'usual game', he'll be on the receiving end of some less than kind comment from some of the support.

ie. Pedro really needs to drop players like Pena and Windass for the good of the team as well as the players themselves.

hes our big signing, he needs to play. shame he cant control a ball, pass the ball or shoot. his goals here and there have papered over the cracks. The fact is for the rumored 3 million we spent hes been a shambles of a signing.

maybe we should start a pena thread.

31 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol: You actually commenting on someone else’s intelligence - now that’s funny.

If he’s like you or a lot of your buddies have been saying all along - bullshitted to get the job, bullshitted to stay in the job, then he’s clearly intelligent enough to play mind games with the press.

Is every post you make geared toward getting what you want - eg Pedro out - with a complete disregard for honest debate and factual exchanges?

We have some right morons on this forum now :lol:

Don’t put yourself down like that mate

Debating not going tonight. Can’t really be arsed with it. Weathers shite, I’m knackered and we’re fucking dire. 

I expect nothing, and still leave games disappointed and raging. 

That said, I’m sure come 5pm I’ll be back into it. 

Archived