***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

BlueMexican

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Some 2nd hand accounts from the end of last season mentioned a problem between someĀ of the players wrt communication/Pedro and that this played a part of what became a breakdown between some of the players and Pedro.

It's easy to see it being a possibility, given that players don't seem to know what they're supposed to be doing. He blamed the players for resorting to the long ball and trying to beat Motherwell at their own game, something that would seem like a basic instruction to give. That Jack can't seem to work out where to be as a defensive midfielder, while Dorrans just runs about ineffectually might also be telling.

Then there was Miller's headless chicken act when he was in the team. That and his subsequent tantrum might all be down to complete confusion as to what they're supposed to be doing?

12 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Got a ticket, but can't go. So I sold it to a boy on here.

Flying to New York on Friday morning. Canny complain!

Hope you'll be on your best behaviour.Ā :pipe:

haha jealous as fuck mate, shoulda seen the state of me on Sunday there fucked itĀ 

5 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

haha jealous as fuck mate, shoulda seen the state of me on Sunday there fucked itĀ 

I'm jealous of the nick you'd have been in on Sunday!

I'll need to get a night at your new gaff when I'm back.Ā :crabflute:

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Really they're a gutless shower of shite,so much for the team of warriors we were promised?

We are a wounded animal just now we will win tomorrow saturday not so sure

2 minutes ago, hugonot said:

We are a wounded animal just now we will win tomorrow saturday not so sure

Hope you're right but Clarke will have them well prepared and organised I'm expecting a tough game and no doubt some more rough treatment as that seems to be the norm these days.

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hope you're right but Clarke will have them well prepared and organised I'm expecting a tough game and no doubt some more rough treatment as that seems to be the norm these days.

Yep, I agree. Boyd has already been bumping his gums alluding to that.

7 hours ago, ben51 said:

Ā 

Wes

Tav Alves McCrorie John

Ā Jack

Candieas Dorrans NemaneĀ 

Morelos Ā  Ā Herrera

Ā 

Hoping Morelos bags a few, you don't want him going much longer without a goal.Ā 

think we should go back to 4-4-2 Ā thats when Morelos was scoring. he needs a partner. Ā I agree with Nemane, he done more than Pena and windass in his 15 mins he got.Ā 

16 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

think we should go back to 4-4-2 Ā thats when Morelos was scoring. he needs a partner. Ā I agree with Nemane, he done more than Pena and windass in his 15 mins he got.Ā 

Yes, i agree with this, get a partner up top for Morelos to work with and let him get back in amongst the goals instead of doing all the chasing about he has been having to do.

Ā 

Archived