Pedro will be away today

Smile

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

That's my point, solidify as a challenging force and if Dave king and his cabal of bastards don't pony up for a proper crack at the title then get them chased to fuck

See when we aren’t trading insults we can agree. 

Listen mate slagging aside, sack him don’t sack I honestly believe it changes very little. I also honestly believe there is no new cash injection coming, if they prove me wrong then happy days. 

Only time will tell. 

8 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

While I don’t think he’s the correct man for the job- the board (his backers) said 2nd place is the target. More than still achievable in theory as were not even quarter way through the season.  

Who would we have signed under the same budget that would be better?   We’ll never know because scraping the barrel in the low reaches of the market doesn’t get you Rangers players.  We’d sign and have signed similar players to Aberdeen and stjohnstone.  We offer bigger wages but won’t get the quality by paying low or no fees. Whilst the other players signed by the sheep etc are of similar standards they will raise their game playing against the bigger team 

Are you honestly suggesting that we got the best we could for what we spent?

£2.5 - 3 million for Pena. A player so outstanding that his previous club bought him for $8m, then sent him out on loan and then sold him for $3.5m just 18 months later so that they could at least recuperate something. It will be interesting to see how much we get for him.

He signed Herrera for £1.5m despite having previously only starting him in 4 games out of 27 whilst in charge at Santos. Must rate him highly at keeping the bench warm :sarcasm:

Candeias is so highly thought of, that every professional club he has played for since 2007  (and no previous club - Porto - Nacional - Benfica paid a fee for him) - has automatically sent him out on loan - before Pedro paid  700k for him.

Norwich must have been over the moon at off loading that fucking donkey Dorrans for £1.5 million

Morelos may come good and justify his 1 million odd price tag though.

Just now, Gustav said:

We spent more than that, 12m over 2 seasons if spent wisely is enough to compete at the top of this league anyway

Bullshit. 

We spent net 6mill. 

I like how the spent wisely bit is thrown in. If it was that easy to build a team for 6mill with no players letting you down football management would be an easy game. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Bullshit. 

We spent net 6mill. 

I like how the spent wisely bit is thrown in. If it was that easy to build a team for 6mill with no players letting you down football management would be an easy game. 

At this level, 12m over 2 seasons is huge money

Rodgers took over a poor team, added 2 players of quality and developed players who had been poor previously. If our net spend over 2 summers is 12m we should be running them very, very close.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

At this level, 12m over 2 seasons is huge money

Rodgers took over a poor team, added 2 players of quality and developed players who had been poor previously. If our net spend over 2 summers is 12m we should be running them very, very close.

?? you honestly believe this pish you post ?? 

Tell me what was the value of that scum squad he took over that was so poor their worst manager in living memory managed to win the league at a canter. 

Once you find that out, find out the value of our squad from last season and compare. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

?? you honestly believe this pish you post ?? 

Tell me what was the value of that scum squad he took over that was so poor their worst manager in living memory managed to win the league at a canter. 

Once you find that out, find out the value of our squad from last season and compare. 

:lol: 

When he took over the likes of Forrest, McGregor, Armstrong and Simunovic were getting slaughtered, he came in and developed them into better players, if we get a manager capable of doing that with our squad and we add a few players of genuine quality we should be able to get near them.

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Some comedy gold getting exported from taig tongues today.

:mutley:

You don't even attend the matches but you're on here calling good Bears who follow the team home and away taigs ya absolute fucking bellend fantasist.

Still got your Russian bodyguard with two pistols itching to use them  :bangbang::lol: Weird cunt.

Archived