Pedros Four Pillars comment

steven33jackie

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's because you are a numpty. Probably some pig farming hill dweller who was home schooled by a cider addicted farm Mum

Humour me then, why do you need to have a go at him then?

It's you who doesn't understand Pedro's context. Why is that Pedro's fault that you don't have the capacity to understand what he's saying?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, rangerslion said:

Humour me then, why do you need to have a go at him then?

It's you who doesn't understand Pedro's context. Why is that Pedro's fault that you don't have the capacity to understand what he's saying?

I have a go at him because he's a snide manager who is dragging us down. His results are the worst I've ever seen as a Rangers supporter and he talks constant pish and embarrasses me when he talks. 

I do understand what he's saying, but he loses me as to the relevance of some of it. He deflects and talks pish - hence my saying I get a bit lost especially when he starts talking about barking dogs, caravans, dracula, the devil, Las Vegas etc. He's a mouthpiece. 

That's the third time I've explained the difference between understanding the words and getting lost at the relevance and baffled at some of his ramblings.

Please don't quote me again asking me to explain because I'm not going to do it. I know you don't have much brain capacity yourself but I'm not going to sit all night talking you through it. 

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Who the fuck is defending them?

I am pointing out just how big the fucking gulf is and maybe some of the rockets like yourself might fucking wake up to the extent of our problems.

Like a new manager will sort it. Doh!

A bad day when the truth becomes unpalitable and yes, a very big trait of taigs, so how your fucking cap?! Do you like that? Well neither do fucking I.

No need to try so hard to be a snake. Could never tell really. 

Shut the fuck up ya rocket , yer never done defending them on here, glad others are starting to notice it.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I have a go at him because he's a snide manager who is dragging us down. His results are the worst I've ever seen as a Rangers supporter and he talks constant pish and embarrasses me when he talks. 

I do understand what he's saying, but he loses me as to the relevance of some of it. He deflects and talks pish - hence my saying I get a bit lost especially when he starts talking about barking dogs, caravans, dracula, the devil, Las Vegas etc. He's a mouthpiece. 

That's the third time I've explained the difference between understanding the words and getting lost at the relevance and baffled at some of his ramblings.

Please don't quote me again asking me to explain because I'm not going to do it. I know you don't have much brain capacity yourself but I'm not going to sit all night talking you through it. 

You've completely misunderstood my question. I was asking why have a go at Pedro for the way he explains things when it's you who doesn't understand the context. I'll explain mate so you can try understand. You don't understand the context because you're thick. It's the same as you didn't understand the context of my question and went on another one of your Pedro rants. Even going as far as saying his results are the worst you've ever seen which is utter pish. We lost to Peterhead, Annan etc a couple of years ago, which is a lot worse than a couple of bad results this season.

Just now, rangerslion said:

You've completely misunderstood my question. I was asking why have a go at Pedro for the way he explains things when it's you who doesn't understand the context. I'll explain mate so you can try understand. You don't understand the context because you're thick. It's the same as you didn't understand the context of my question and went on another one of your Pedro rants. Even going as far as saying his results are the worst you've ever seen which is utter pish. We lost to Peterhead, Annan etc a couple of years ago, which is a lot worse than a couple of bad results this season.

OK then it's me that's in the wrong as Pedro talks total sense, everything he says is relevent and doesn't talk pish.

I also feel stupid for not understanding what barking dogs, caravans, the devil, las Vegas, Bullfighting, dracula has to do with us and our bad results.

Is that better? throw a wee protective blanket over Pedro for ye - people love doing that.

You don't need to remind me of the results against Annan and Peterhead in the lower league. McCoist was a stinking manager too, but we were in the lower leagues, working our way back up, had the likes of Shiels, Faure, Black, Cribari, Little, Sandaza, Kyle, Aird, Crawford, Hegarty, Hutton playing every week for us during a pathetic attempt at rebuilding - Pedro has spent almost 10-million this summer on Mexican internationals, an Aberdeen captain, Scotland international Dorrans, Portugal international and CL winner Alves, Morelos etc. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We do know mate. I trust Longmuir and Ballantine who were at the heart of it and have said they were waiting to pull the trigger. It's a sad state of affairs but it was what it was. 

We could have joined the very bottom tier of English football if they did and would now be playing in the conference division this season as they would have taken us in.

At the moment I honestly think there's bigger things at work in the back ground in scottish football as its all geared for the taigs to go south and join down there leaving us in a mess up here, been thinking this for a while.

6 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

Watching his press conference I found his comments from about 12 minutes onward very interesting in view point of a foreign coach working in Scottish Football. His questions to the media

1. Do Scotland have any top referees = No

2. Do we have any current players known world wide = No

3. How long has our UEFA coefficient been decreasing = 10 years

4. Has our international team qualified for any recent tournaments = No

Are we happy with this ?

The fact that he put the refs at the top of the list for me was important. Referees worldwide work from the same set of rules but of course some of it comes down to the interpretation of certain rules.

The game on Sunday, if you look at that game and probably most normal Scottish fixtures and put a ref in charge from say, Spain, Germany. Netherlands or any country where the emphasis is on technical ability over physicality, then there would probably of been about three red cards, considerable more bookings and about 20 minutes of genuine uninterrupted football out of the 90 minutes played.

It seems in Scotland that from the top down we have forgone technical ability and become blind to the over compensation of the physical aspect of our game. We then every season have this scrapping over the ashes of another failed European campaign by our teams competing in Europe and wonder where it went wrong.

If we had games officiated in a way that the borderline tackles were punished instead of let off and players were sent of for tackles which we deem reckless but would probably be seem as dangerous in any other country then perhaps the skilful more technical players could flourish and Scottish football in general could improve. 

This is a take on Scottish football in general, as I find it laughable that in one hand we have guys like Malky Mckay working for the SFA and trying to put a frame work for football be coached and played in the right manner. Then in the other hand we have media and pundits alike applauding the way the game was played on Sunday. 

You can sit on  Saturday or Sunday and watch football from morning till night and I can guarantee you not see a more physical game all day than the one from Scotland.

Fair points well made