Wallace & co told to stay away

eskbankloyal

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have not read through all the pages obviously, but if true, and its probably a big if, it seems nothing short of ridiculous. My own view is that after last night, it is time for taxi for Pedro along with his assistant and so called South American superstars

The sun, another tarrier infested rag that some like to get a hard-on over when there anti Rangers stories get flung up. Of the same lineage as the DR. No difference posting this up than an article from the DR. How do we know this is true, did someone get a comment from Wallace? Nah didn't think so. 

10 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Could it be that he's asked them to fuck off because they don't give a fuck and are rocking the boat. These players have produced absolutely fuck all for a long time and I agree with Pedro on this get the wage thief's to fuck. 

Aye that's right mate. Wallace doesn't give a fuck 

29 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If we were sitting joint top right now none of us would have a problem with this..........

If yer aunty had baws, she'd be yer uncle.

It's just another damning episode in a long list under this complete dud.

11 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Could it be that he's asked them to fuck off because they don't give a fuck and are rocking the boat. These players have produced absolutely fuck all for a long time and I agree with Pedro on this get the wage thief's to fuck. 

Pedro has done absolutely fuck all, I’ll side with Wallace all day on this because he is one man you can’t accuse of not giving a fuck

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

But he doesn't care. Fuck off ya dick.

I.honestly think cunts on here are at it on here 

If he did then where's his statements he never makes them, he never comes out defending the players, the club. Tell me where he has shown he gives a fuck.

Because he stayed in division 3 earning a fortune on auto pilot.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Agree but if we were winning games it still wouldn't be a problem. Wallace has been shocking for ages.

We're not, though. That's the main point I'm trying to make.

If we were joint top with the taigs, we would obviously all be behind him.

The fact of the matter is, we are 8 points behind after dropping points to Hibs, Hearts, Thistle, Kilmarnock and the filth. 4/5 of those games were at Ibrox. :megaanguish:

It's not working, time to get rid.

3 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

If he did then where's his statements he never makes them, he never comes out defending the players, the club. Tell me where he has shown he gives a fuck.

Because he stayed in division 3 earning a fortune on auto pilot.

Think you're honestly a tim and at it 

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Agree but if we were winning games it still wouldn't be a problem. Wallace has been shocking for ages.

That's not the point at all. The point is our club captain wasn't allowed to sit in the stand and watch us play, his performances are completely irrelevant. 

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

That's not the point at all. The point is our club captain wasn't allowed to sit in the stand and watch us play, his performances are completely irrelevant. 

If true which i doubt , theres obviously been a fall out and its the managers way of dealing with it. If he was sitting joint top of the table nobody would have a problem with this. But he's not he's a clueless prick and everything will backfire on him now.

21 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Have not read through all the pages obviously, but if true, and its probably a big if, it seems nothing short of ridiculous. My own view is that after last night, it is time for taxi for Pedro along with his assistant and so called South American superstars

Who are our South Amercian superstars?