**Official Football Manager 18 thread**

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Just had my best January window ever I reckon.

Out: Tav for £10m, Morelos for £20m, Cardoso for £6m, Dorrans for £3m, Hernani for £3m, Pena for £2.1m

In: Dom Iorfa for free, Andre Gray for £2m, Bartley for £1m, Gersbach for £625k, Duelend for £2.5m, Ivan (everyone check this cunt absolute gem) £3.2m, Schreck for £1.8m (another absolute gem), McBurnie for free, Frederik Ronnow for £450k and Alex Alegria for £800k. 

Got a transfer budget of £16m left over, dropped 4 points in 27 games :lol: 

Just avenged my 4-0 pumping by PSG in UCL final by knocking them out this year at the SF stage winning 4-3 on agg. Get one of the Manchester clubs in the Final.

Just need the Scottish Cup and I will have wrapped up a quintuple treble.

Just now, wully said:

Scum

:lol:

:lol: 

Everton beat me 4-2 recently if it makes you feel any better.

Top of the table with 7 games left by 2 points although City have a game in hand, I've got to play Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea whilst they've got an easy run in so doubt I'll win it. In FA cup semis against Burnley.

3 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Made 75 Million on Windass and Morelos after the first season both with 50 percent sell on clauses then after selling all the other cunts from the last 3 year got about 35/40 million in total 

biggest load of pish I've ever played in my entire life:lol: 

Is that the touch or mobile version? Never seen anything like that

Although this just happened on mine..

.C4374A600A348EC2B609392CF97803533EB0239D

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Is that the touch or mobile version? Never seen anything like that

Although this just happened on mine..

.C4374A600A348EC2B609392CF97803533EB0239D

Full version mate, 50 Million for Morelos from Dortmund:lol: Andre Gomes and Batshuayi signed for the same fee as Windass (he is dog shit) went for roughly and the teams full of wonderkids like Rodrygo and Paulinho

12 Million each for Candeias and Dorrans with a good whack also made from squad players like McBurnie, Jack, John

Arfield also worth about 20 million for some reason, had to use the editor to sign everyone 

Came 3rd. FA Cup runners up, League Cup quarters and CL last 16. Not a bad season but could have been so much better, was top after 30 games but kinda fell apart at the end.

Happy with my business in the summer though. Christian Eriksen wanted to leave Spurs as they came 5th so managed to get him. Madrid came in for Mane and he wanted to go, managed to get £80m, replaced him with Insigne for £70m. Signed Ruben Neves to provide cover/competition for Fabinho. Brought in Ruben Semedo to be 3rd choice centre back and that was going to be me done but Barca offered me about £40m for Matip who was going to be 4th choice so hat to take that, replaced him with Jeffrey bruma for £10m

The philosophies include signing young players for the first team and promoting from the youth team so have a very young squad.

Wasn't planning on doing any more business but Benzema became available on deadline day so I took him on loan. Allows me to put Solanke who's my number 2 striker out on loan as someone's main man instead of coming off the bench for me, which he did very well for me in the first season

43 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Wasn't planning on doing any more business but Benzema became available on deadline day so I took him on loan. Allows me to put Solanke who's my number 2 striker out on loan as someone's main man instead of coming off the bench for me, which he did very well for me in the first season

Rangers mate 

• 3 weeks later...

Got back into my Workington save and having a ton of fun. After surviving in League 2 last season i was aiming for a mid table finish, team still isn't great but i am heavily constrained in terms of wages. Went on a fantastic run of form mid-season and finished in the playoff places and managed to win my 2 matches to get promoted. League 1 is going to be a shambles, half my team is out of contract (and probably not good enough anymore). Good chance i might get relegated, might jump ship if a decent job comes up.

Currently sitting as the 10th richest club in the world with Rangers for some bizarre reason. I'm assuming because the big spenders don't have much left of there budget halfway through the season.

Not doing to bad on the making profits area :lol:

trasnfers.png

12 minutes ago, aird said:

Currently sitting as the 10th richest club in the world with Rangers for some bizarre reason. I'm assuming because the big spenders don't have much left of there budget halfway through the season.

Not doing to bad on the making profits area :lol:

trasnfers.png

this shit won't go unnoticed mate