*** Appreciation of the RM Erskine Fund

govanblue

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, jamess said:

I'm just after an easy life and just can't keep up with all the threads.  But this being the most important one,  so is it donation time again?

just fine tuning the mechanism...

33.gif

let's check the time...

waitingclock.jpg

But you know what?  You don't even need me.  You know the drill.

donate

PM

@Zetland adds you to the list.

Dinger gets a selection box.

100_4265.thumb.JPG.c410b3a120db382b35077

November Fundraiser is now open.  :tu:

17 minutes ago, Ace said:

Cate to give a synopsis to those of us who have forgotten how to tie their shoelaces (& donate)

Yup, let us know the way to donate at present.  You are a wee devil for changing the method/account/etc. PM the current direct payment details so I can direct my controller to do the necessary.

8 hours ago, Zetland said:

Okay Bears - Here we go!

PM me when you are ready to Donate. Please tell me if you want to use PayPal or Bank Transfer? 

PM will be sent giving you the details you require. Simples!! :winnings:

PayPal please, how much?

14 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Sent you a PM with the PayPal details.

Minimum is £10, maximum - there is no maximum! :winnings:

This is the mid-season Fundraiser, so for existing Fund Members, there is no minimum, because they've already donated their tenner. 

Non-Fund members wanting to donate though - minimum £10 (which also gets you Fund Membership for the full Season).  :tu:

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

This is the mid-season Fundraiser, so for existing Fund Members, there is no minimum, because they've already donated their tenner. 

Non-Fund members wanting to donate though - minimum £10.  :tu:

Sorry my mistake, Bears. ?

33 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Non-Fund members wanting to donate though - minimum £10 (which also gets you Fund Membership for the full Season).  :tu:

Your always dipping my pocket so i cant keep up, check it out please see that i am up to speed, tango sent me an old RSEA badge so my donation will end up here.

Just now, Zetland said:

Feel free to arrange that with him. :winnings:

Yes, it was in my mind yesterday Z and then I saw the thread bump last night. :thumbup: 

I was going to say it will probably be thermals today at the game but in this pc world that we live in that might be too much information. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Yes, it was in my mind yesterday Z and then I saw the thread bump last night. :thumbup: 

I was going to say it will probably be thermals today at the game but in this pc world that we live in that might be too much information. :thumbsup:

Breakout the Fair Isle knitwear too B r us. Think you might need it.