CoD Ww2

Brian Fantana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What the fuck has happened in the most recent update? The whole thing is a mess. The lag is terrible, the gun attributes are all out of whack and the point system seems fucked. I went from averaging 25 - 30 kills a game in war mode to now struggling to break double figures. I'm hammering folk with the bar and they just don't die. I'm shooting folk in the back at point blank range with my shotgun and they turn round and knife me? I leathered some guy at range with the bar and he didnt die, but instead shot me once with a shotgun from fucking miles away and i wenr down? I actually had to watch the kill cam because i couldnt believe it. I played a game yesterday and got 8 kills and 2 defends and it gave me 5000 points? They've made a complete cunt of it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2018 at 19:08, SkylineBlue said:

What the fuck has happened in the most recent update? The whole thing is a mess. The lag is terrible, the gun attributes are all out of whack and the point system seems fucked. I went from averaging 25 - 30 kills a game in war mode to now struggling to break double figures. I'm hammering folk with the bar and they just don't die. I'm shooting folk in the back at point blank range with my shotgun and they turn round and knife me? I leathered some guy at range with the bar and he didnt die, but instead shot me once with a shotgun from fucking miles away and i wenr down? I actually had to watch the kill cam because i couldnt believe it. I played a game yesterday and got 8 kills and 2 defends and it gave me 5000 points? They've made a complete cunt of it. 

same here, stopped playing it, went from 40 kill plus to just about double figures on hardpoint. and it was nearly every game. i use the volk and im battering people with it and somehow i get killed, just stopped playing it.