CoD Ww2

Brian Fantana

2 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Find the game ok the now struggling to break even in matches k/d wise and I’ve always been good at COD haven’t played in a few years mind you could just be some rustiness zombies is class to feels more horror like than previous attempts 

Very difficult to get more kills than deaths in this tbh. Across the board there’s only me or two each game who do it.

Can die really easily but the guns feel week somehow.

Sittint at 1.14 KD just now but in Infinite Warfare, which I only picked up in August, I’m at 1.48 or something.

I got this from G-Force a day early so played it a fair amount now.  I'm almost prestige 2.  I've got 3000 kills on Hardcore FFA with 3 K/D.  There's no Hardcore leaderboard for some reason but I'm pretty sure I would be right up there.

I use the Mountain division for completely silent footsteps.  I also use the combat ribbon called 'Concussed' so I can carry 2 trip mines.  These trip mines are absolutely lethal and very few people wear a perk to counter them, nor can they see them, so it's like 2 guaranteed kills everytime I spawn in.  I place them in rooms, at the bottom of stairs, a few feet from spawn points, they go off with some regularity.  The score limit in FFA is 30 kills and on average I get between 8-10 mine kills a game.  Once others click on to how good these things are it's going to be difficult to move in this game.  I get more kills from mines than I do the scorestreaks.  I like the game but I do think these mines will get nerfed once people catch on to how OP they are.  I think they're worse than the notorious bouncing betty's from WAW.  360 blast radius and even if you lay down you cannot escape the blast.  absolutely brutal :lol:

One thing that's disappointing is the scorestreaks.  I've tried them all and the only ones worth a fuck are the top 3.  Fire Bombing Run is okay but you can't even unlock that until 43 so I might use my next permanent unlock token on it.  

9 hours ago, Marky. said:

Very difficult to get more kills than deaths in this tbh. Across the board there’s only me or two each game who do it.

Can die really easily but the guns feel week somehow.

Sittint at 1.14 KD just now but in Infinite Warfare, which I only picked up in August, I’m at 1.48 or something.

The guns are pish, shoot half a round inty a cunt, he runs round the corner and blasts ye tae fuck. Missing stopping power big time, also the fact you can only silence a machine gun is pish.

8 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The guns are pish, shoot half a round inty a cunt, he runs round the corner and blasts ye tae fuck. Missing stopping power big time, also the fact you can only silence a machine gun is pish.

Chances are that's you coming up against someone with worse internet and the game is "handicapping you"

12 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Agree with everything you've said. The best gun is the STG by a mile but you still need to shoot four bullets before they even have a chance of dying. Guns all sound the same too. None feel different but they all feel extremely weak.

Don't understand the suppressing of submachine guns either, also the removal of perks for 'training'? They've given no real reason to prestige anymore because the higher level you are the better the 'training', and it makes it extremely hard to get into until you've levelled up.

Also think the maps are overall poor. Only ones I like off the top of my head are Gibraltar and Gustav Cannon, most of the others are particularly poor.

42 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Lack of hardcore leaderboards is odd

I think they'll be added eventually.  Right now I can't get in to a lobby as a party so just sticking to FFA until the game gets patched up.  BO3 was the exact same way when it launched.  

5 hours ago, Marky. said:

Agree with everything you've said. The best gun is the STG by a mile but you still need to shoot four bullets before they even have a chance of dying. Guns all sound the same too. None feel different but they all feel extremely weak.

Don't understand the suppressing of submachine guns either, also the removal of perks for 'training'? They've given no real reason to prestige anymore because the higher level you are the better the 'training', and it makes it extremely hard to get into until you've levelled up.

Also think the maps are overall poor. Only ones I like off the top of my head are Gibraltar and Gustav Cannon, most of the others are particularly poor.

Aye the maps are pish and there's only about 6 :lol: 

12 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Aye the maps are pish and there's only about 6 :lol: 

True, people really shit on Infinite Warfare, but I actually like it a lot. There's way more maps in that too that are free.

Also WW2 basically has the same system as Modern Warfare Remastered in the sense that you get supply drops for different parts of guns, whereas supply drops in Infinite Warfare you could get different types of normal guns which was cool.

I'm starting to get bored of it now:

-  There's not enough maps as some of the others have said.  The game's been out a week and I'm already waiting for DLC content.

- The supply drops bore the fuck out of me because you're basically getting the exact same gun that looks a bit different.  In Warfare Remastered they gave you about 40 different uniforms and they were all brown with slightly different patterns it was utterly pointless.  In Advanced Warfare the supply drops were exciting because you could get weapon variants that were better than the standard versions: more damage, better fire rates, quickdraw built in, extended mags, etc.  I want weapon variants not weapon skins.

- The points system is all wrong.  I've played predominantly FFA so far getting 100pts a kills and winning those matches gives me 3000pts a match and I rank up fast.  I prefer playing Search and Destroy but you're not going to get anywhere near as many kills and they're only giving 100pts per kills.  A kill in Search and Destroy should earn 500pts each.  I remember the original COD4 a kill in FFA earned 5pts, and a kill in Search earned 50pts, that was a better system.

-  When you die in search equipment doesn't stay on the map.  In COD4 a claymore would remain in play even after you were killed.  In WW2 your mine disappears so it becomes a lot less useful.  The frags also have a timer on them so you can't throw pre-nades.  I hate when they limit the use of equipment like this.