Scrap all first team players

esquire8

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Time to scrap all the first team players and play the youth. All of them are an embarrassment to the club. Sell or release in the january window. A bit hasty you might think but there ain't one player out there today that deserves a contract with us.

youth like Hardie? 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's no any managers fault they are all shitebags. Yes you could blame managers for signing them but overall they are a bunch of spineless bastards and they can all get to fuck 

i'll tell you what tho, a decent manager will see that we cant play that 4-5-1 system. every other manager in the spl can tho. 

Our players are fucking bullshit. Cunts like Miller and windass strolling about thinking they are amazing, and Morelos running about like a headless chicken but can’t even do the fucking basics of controlling and finishing a ball. 

Get the lot of them to Fuck. 

A huge job on our hands to get back to grips with Scottish football. Our fans won’t be able to wait that long. This will get messy soon. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hardie and McCrorie get a pass from me as there still young and mixed in amongst the worst team to grace Ibrox. 

Lmao Ryan Hardie is one of the worst, most awkward looking youth players I’ve ever seen given a first team opportunity. How he has made it to this level and actually got onto the pitch today actually baffles me

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hardie and McCrorie get a pass from me as there still young and mixed in amongst the worst team to grace Ibrox. 

Hardies absolute shite. I have never see him do one thing of any note whatsoever in a Rangers jersey. Not one. McCroroie will learn from that. 

But bear in mind thats the best of our youths - and you want to go get the rest and put them on. 

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Get Windass so far to fuck. The biggest shitebag ever to wear the jersey. Fuck off back to Accrington. He had the cheek to say pre-season that he didn’t have a point to prove!?

Fuck off you spineless cunt.

Yes yes and fucking yes. The guy is so far out his depth it's unreal. How anyone can stick up for the guy is beyond me. Fucking imposter. 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'e seen nothing from Hardie that tells me he can be a player and McCrorie might show promise but wtf was that about today.

We are awful just fuckin awful

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Get Windass so far to fuck. The biggest shitebag ever to wear the jersey. Fuck off back to Accrington. He had the cheek to say pre-season that he didn’t have a point to prove!?

Fuck off you spineless cunt.

That's 3 managers who keep playing this spineless useless fucker. Why? 

Honestly in an ideal world if we had 30-million to start again I'd spend the first few million of it getting these guys so far to fuck :

Wilson
Tav
Wallace
Hodson
Cardoso
Jack
Holt
Krancjer
Windass
Rossiter
Pena
Hererra

I'd give a stay of execution to Foderingham, Candaies, Morelos, Dorrans, McCrorie, Alves and maybe Miller (for an impact player in some bigger games only not a starter or mainstay)

Let the new manager and the rework build commence AGAIN for the 6th time in 6-years.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Honestly in an ideal world if we had 30-million to start again I'd spend the first few million of it getting these guys so far to fuck :

Wilson
Tav
Wallace
Hodson
Cardoso
Jack
Holt
Krancjer
Windass
Rossiter
Pena
Hererra

I'd give a stay of execution to Foderingham, Candaies, Morelos, Dorrans, McCrorie, Alves and maybe Miller (for an impact player in some bigger games only not a starter or mainstay)

Let the new manager and the rework build commence AGAIN for the 6th time in 6-years.

I would agree with most of that apart from keeping Miller and getting rid of Jack. I think Miller is a huge part of what's wrong with us right now. He never stays in the right position and wanders around doing what he likes. He's always losing the ball in his own half. He's a forward, what's he doing dropping behind the midfielders?! Also I think Morelos has become a worse/less effective player since playing with Miller. At the start of the season Morelos was up top getting on the end of things, holding up the ball and scoring goals. Now he's doing what he sees Miller do and drop deep or spend all his time on the wing. Finally any player who is likely to start kicking up a fuss if he's not in the squad is not a good option to have around the team, especially at his age.

Jack I think has potential and could be an effective DM with better players around him to pass to and players who are more likely to keep the ball better. He's aggressive in the tackle which only McCrorie has shown from the current squad to have the ability to do. Just needs to learn to judge when to tackle to win the ball and when to stand off and hold up to avoid giving needless fouls.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I would agree with most of that apart from keeping Miller and getting rid of Jack. I think Miller is a huge part of what's wrong with us right now. He never stays in the right position and wanders around doing what he likes. He's always losing the ball in his own half. He's a forward, what's he doing dropping behind the midfielders?! Also I think Morelos has become a worse/less effective player since playing with Miller. At the start of the season Morelos was up top getting on the end of things, holding up the ball and scoring goals. Now he's doing what he sees Miller do and drop deep or spend all his time on the wing. Finally any player who is likely to start kicking up a fuss if he's not in the squad is not a good option to have around the team, especially at his age.

Jack I think has potential and could be an effective DM with better players around him to pass to and players who are more likely to keep the ball better. He's aggressive in the tackle which only McCrorie has shown from the current squad to have the ability to do. Just needs to learn to judge when to tackle to win the ball and when to stand off and hold up to avoid giving needless fouls.

Jack seems to be really rated - for reasons unknown to me.

31 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao Ryan Hardie is one of the worst, most awkward looking youth players I’ve ever seen given a first team opportunity. How he has made it to this level and actually got onto the pitch today actually baffles me

I have been saying this for months. I just dont see this guy having anything at all. There are people saying he is young   - well he is 9 months younger than Morelos and that lad is basically playing up front for Rangers on his own.

Hardie has no pace, no physicality, no height, no ability to find space - nothing. yer Murty appears to think he is a better option than Pena - who at least knows where the goals are.