Barry Ferguson coming back to Ibrox

Lloyd

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As talented as Ferguson was I cannot believe idiots comparing him to Brian laudrup, FFS what next, he was better than Gazza.   Still made me laugh

Nobody is comparing their talent. Their contributions to the club are being compared and Ferguson comes out on top. Easily.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Nobody is comparing their talent. Their contributions to the club are being compared and Ferguson comes out on top. Easily.

Contributions, like walking away twice.  Don't want him around the club in any capacity, he might walk again. 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Contributions, like walking away twice.  Don't want him around the club in any capacity, he might walk again. 

So literally every player who has ever left us shouldn't be welcomed back then. Sound :lol: 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Your concern for.other posters is really quite beautiful and I believe you should be a mod.

@cushynumber make it happen 

I agree.

I think the poster I was showing concern for is mentally deficient. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I believe you could help said poster. You've also came through tough times gustavorsen

Yup, the strength it took me to overcome the fear the first time I ever drunk with you was remarkable. If he shows the same resolve and determination he can beat his inner demons.

21 minutes ago, Gustav said:

So literally every player who has ever left us shouldn't be welcomed back then. Sound :lol: 

How many have walked away when they were club captain?   

Ferguson offers nothing in a coaching role so why would the club bother?  My understanding is that his coaching methods parallel those of John Brown and if you know anything about our youth system then you will know he was a disaster.  

Ferguson offers nothing in a coaching role so why would the club bother?  My understanding is that his coaching methods parallel those of John Brown and if you know anything about our youth system then you will know he was a disaster.  

Walking away and being sold are different things.

No idea what he's like as a coach and neither do you. I know he's a winner and we badly need them just now.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The same John Brown who helped bring through the best Scottish player and possibly Rangers player in the last 20 years, in Ferguson?

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Walking away and being sold are different things.

No idea what he's like as a coach and neither do you. I know he's a winner and we badly need them just now.

He walked.

I absolutely do know what he was like as the youth coach, lamentable. 

He walked.

I absolutely do know what he was like as the youth coach, lamentable. 

Walking is running your contract down and leaving. We chose to accept a bid for him and allow him to leave.

So because you don't rate John Brown as a youth coach you know Ferguson would make a poor first team coach? Right...

10 hours ago, pcbear said:

"A lot of nonsense! Ferguson just said there in a video interview I watched a minute ago on newsnow Rangers, spoke to nobody.

He was 100% at ibrox yesterday saw him with my own eyes, dressed sharp but again could have been for anything! also... A guy got a picture with his dog and Fergie at the gates ?! 

11 hours ago, Gustav said:

I agree.

I think the poster I was showing concern for is mentally deficient. Hope he gets the help he needs.

The cunt would start a fight in an empty house and still get leathered! ?